Chapter 8

After walking for like 20 minutes we got to the place.
It was a building in the middle of nowhere. With like 2 trucks. There were like 30 men in the area, so the first thing that came to my mind was that we weren't going to make it.

"J time to split, avery you're staying with me" vinnie whispered and j left.

Vinnie kept walking towards the building, looking everywhere. I was nervous and i needed to go to the bathroom because my anxiety was kicking bad.

"Do not shoot unless i say so, the last thing we want is them knowing that we're here" i nodded

The building didn't have a door so vinnie looked first to see if it was safe for us to go. He kept walking while i was just following him.

"The pack is in a room and in a black backpack, i don't exactly know where, there's a  door that has a code, i'm trying to hack the code, you need to split and whoever finds it has to let me know" j said

"Fine i'm inside of one of the trucks" kio said

"Does that mean we won't be together?" I asked vinnie and he nodded

"I'm sorry, you can do it, if you're in danger we can hear everything" he said

"Okay" i said

"I need you to go to the 3rd and 4th floor, and see if the door is there" vinnie said

With that being said i made my way upstairs, i tried to not be too loud with my steps, i don't even know how to use this weapon in case im in danger. My hands were sweaty and my heart was racing while i was going upstairs. Everything was so silent it felt like an horror movie.

I think this place was like some abandoned hotel because of how many rooms were in here. I started opening all the door rooms i found, there were different stuff in each room, one was like a normal hotel room, another didn't have anything inside, etc etc.

Once i was in the last room of the third floor, i opened the room 325, i opened my eyes like plates and gasped when i saw 4 young girls like between 17 to 19. They were beaten, their mouth was covered with tape and their wrists locked in chains that were in the walls.

They looked at me with fear in their eyes, i closed the door and approached one of the girls and took off the tape off her mouth without hurting her.

"I won't hurt you, what happened to all of you" i asked

"We were working and then some guy offered us a drink, and we accepted and after like 30 minutes we blacked out" the girl said with shaky voice

"With who are you talking to" i heard vinnie by the earpiece

"Vinnie i found 4 girls, they had been kidnaped, beaten and god knows what else, we need to help them"

"Avery that's not my fucking problem, we came here to get one thing, and i'm not ruining my plan to save some girls, so leave that room and do what i told you to do" i heard the anger in his voice

"I can't do that, i won't go get your shit unless we help them make their way out of here" i said

"Fuck avery, you're always fucking everything up, when are you going to fucking learn"

"I won't fight here, if you're going to help me with them good, and if not, then i don't need your help"

"Shit, fine, after we get what we need, we'll help them, meanwhile go do what i said"