Chapter 38

Avery's P.O.V

Vinnie and I finished to get ready in our hotel, after that we drove somewhere near the hospital then started walking. A couple meters away from the place we took different ways, vinnie and I were going to walk in by the front door and be instantly stopped.

When we were in front of the place, I locked my hand with vinnie's.

"Everything is going to be fine" he gave me a soft smile, very sure of his answer he kept walking never leaving my hand. The cold was making it impossible for me to stop shivering and the nerves were not helping.

The doors of the hospital opened and as soon as we walked in 6 men rounded us pointing at us with their weapons. We raised our hands and two of them searched us up, taking our guns and whatever that can cause harm. I gave vinnie a quick glance and he seemed normal, I'm guessing for him this type of activities are something that are part of his everyday life, and it's been months since I've been into this things but sometimes I feel like im not ready enough for this and I feel like it's my first time doing this, and more importantly my sister's life is based on what will happen here.

"Perfect" the guy who searched up vinnie said "you are clear" he didn't have an accent even if he kind of forced it, you could tell it's fake. "I'm going to need you to put these eye covers on"

"It's a hospital, is not like we've never seen the rules" I look at the guy.

"Listen little girl, I don't make the rules so you do what I say so" he approached me.

"Maybe if you stopped making that fake accent I would take you seriously, you only sound stupid forcing it" I Chuckle and he squeezes my face bringing it up to him.

"Leave her right now" Vinnie said

"You watch your words" he said staring at me straight in my eyes. He pushed me away. "Now put the eye cover on" he handed it to me

Vinnie and I put the eye covers on and we were pushed to start walking, I tried to take his hand. I knew it was him because he locked it with mine.

"Let it go" I heard the guy who yelled at me. He pulled my hand.

We walked for a good two minutes before they stopped us. I heard a door opening, they pushed us inside. I felt someone aggressively gabreinf my arms and pull me down.

"Seat" I heard. I did the following action. I feel something cold around my wrists, I still had the eye thing on. The guy took the eye cover off my face and I looked at my wrists in some kind of chains attached to the wall.

I looked up and vinnie was in front of my tied from hands to toes. I saw how one of the guys took the eye cover off him.

"Now, you wait here, until the boss comes" the guy said and left the room with the others.

The room was totally empty and cold, and we couldn't really hear anything outside the place.

"Irina and i are finished, we're going back to the car" I heard j saying from the earpiece I had, it was very tiny and hard to see thanks to my hair being down, vinnie didn't have one for safety reasons. "Avery make sure to no speak about anything at all, at least nothing involving this they have cameras all over the place and probably microphones around the room, however I'll hack the camera system and instantly turn it off"

"I'm in a restroom" i heard Maddy "I still can't find the girls, it's getting dangerous and difficult I might need reinforcements"

"Irina is on her way there, wait for her in the restroom."

"There's too much security outside, specially where we are going to put the first explosive" Kio added "we might need some distractions"