Chapter 14

"Wakey, wakey... time to wake up" i heard a loud voice.

I slowly opened my eyes and i saw kio opening the big courtains in vinnie's room. I yawned and took my phone to see the time.

"Kio it's 6 in the morning, what the fuck" i stated in an sleepy tone.

"Babes, i don't have the whole day to wait for you to wake up, so you better get your ass up now" he crossed his arms.

I stood from the bed still yawning and left vinnie's room to go to mine.

"I'll be downstairs in 10 minutes, are we going to any special places?" I asked him before i overdress myself.

"Wear something comfortable, you're not going to the met gala" he started walking downstairs.

I walked into my room and i saw leah in her 10th dream, i went to the bathroom and did my rutine. Today i'm wearing shorts, a crop top and air forced basic but comfy, i did a quick makeup no makeup look and went to the kitchen to grab something to eat.

"Gosh you took a lifetime" kio said and i rolled my eyes.

"Do you even sleep?" I added

"I mean sometimes, get use to not sleeping because this life is not easy"

"Can we stop somewhere to get something to eat?" i asked

"Yes, whatever, where is sergio?" He alredy looks stressed

"Sleeping? Probably?,do you realize it's 5 in the morning?"

"Yesss, yes i do!... fuck vinnie needs to put some order in here god! Anyways let's go" he said and i just followed him to his car.

Once we left the house we stopped at our nearest Starbucks, we didn't share too much words during the ride because i was eating and i didn't have too much to say to him.

We arrived at what seems to be kio's house, i opened the door of his car and stepped out of it. I followed kio and he opened the door of his house for me, seconds later a cute doberman ran towards me really happy.

"His name is mochi" kio said

"He's so cute" i pet mochi.

I followed kio to the elevator he had at his house and we went to what seems to be a subterranean shooting range, to be honest all this rich shit of having elevators at home and everything doesn't even surprises me at this point. He had a bar in there with a couple chairs, very well decorated.

"Take a seat" i sat in one of the chairs he did the same "so to not make this longer, all this month you're going to learn everything about weapons, have you ever shoot a gun?, that one time that we went to get the cocaine doesn't count" he said and i shook my head "this is a very important step while being trained, without a gun you're nothing, unless you fight but still you can end up dead because someone who has a gun can easily shoot you and end with your life, second i need you to have this clear, you can't be scared to shoot someone, imagine you have to go save someone, and this guy from our enemies is in front of you, and you start to feel bad because you think about his family and everything, but will he think about yours?" He asked me

"No"

"Exactly, so you shouldn't feel guilty for anything, it's you or you're dead, shoot whoever is in front of you, unless is someone you know. So basic things you need to know is treat every single firearm as if it is loaded until you personally know it isn't, always be sure of your target and whats behind it, and only put your finger on the trigger when you're ready"

"I'll probably forget all of this in 10 minutes" i confessed

"You better not, so to finish with all of this and start with the guns you have to know that there are 3 types pistols, revolvers, we don't really use them, shotguns, they are normally used to haunt, and rifles we always use them, now, any questions?" He said