Chapter 6

Vinnie's POV

I stepped out of my car, trying to forget about the little fight i had with Avery, to be honest i don't know why she's taking this too personal, at the end of all is not like after fucking we're going to be together, i just wanted to have a little bit of fun since she was the only girl at the house at that moment, and because i didn't want to wait for other girls to come over, so i chose the better option.

"You're late" jordan says with a serious tone while i stepped next to him

"I know dude, you don't have to remind me" i rolled my eyes

"What take you so long to come, you're always on time"

"Bro i would say mind your own business but.. i tried to fuck the girl and i failed" i crossed my arms

"What girl?" He asked in confusion and i looked at him with an obvious face "ooh.. shit bro and what happened, what do you mean "you failed" you never fail when it comes to that"

"Everything was going fine, until fucking kio called me saying he was waiting for me and minutes later he told me that he wasn't actually there and that i had to come here "  i sighed and jordan chuckled "and i told her i had to leave and she got mad, and we started arguing and even tried to kick me out of my own house, how's that" i gasped and shook my head remembering the scene

"Shit man... that's bad from you too, you can never leave a girl like that, i would never leave my girl turned on and leave her like that, i would be dead by now"

"Yea well, she's not my girl, so i don't really care about her, by the way where the hell is kio and j, aren't they supposed to be here?" I furrowed my eyebrows

"Well kio is on his way here, and j stayed in LA he had to do some stuff with a hacking program and he stayed, but he's all good we left him with protection and if anything happens he already knows what to do"

"Good"

Seconds later kio parks in front of us leaving his door open and stepping out of his car

"You guys we are so late for this meeting, i'm so sorry" we walked towards the door of the big mansion in front of us.

"Yea where the fuck were you" jordan asked

"I.. i was,that is none of your business, thank you. Do i look presentable" he turned my way

"I bet those donuts were good" i said and he looked at me in confusion until he realized and then wiped his nose with his fingers "otherwise you look fine but you seem like a kid who forgot to take it's adhd pills"

Jordan laughed "How much lines did u even take?"

"Oh man i lost the count"

We walked inside the house and a maid guided us to an office she opened the door and there was one of the most important business men here in Italy, Angelo de Santis.

Angelo is an old man, with a raspy and grey hair, he has the body of an old man so don't expect a fit guy just because he's from the mafia. Back in his time he was a good looking guy, but not everything lasts forever.

"Welcome back guys.. i see there's one missing" Angelo stood from his chair and opened his arms to give us a hug.

"It's been a while Angelo" i hugged him back and same thing did kio and jordan

"How's my dearest maddy, jordan. My wife has been asking for her"

"She's good, didn't feel good, so she stayed at home"

"I hope she feels better soon, do yall want some whiskey?" He asked and we all nodded and seconds later he gave a cup to each of us "great guys now please to begging this meeting i want to start off saying that as you know the sales have lowered, and not here only in America"