Chapter 42

Hello everyone, Before you guys start reading I want to let you all know that this is the last chapter of the book, I want to thank you all for all your support and sweet and funny comments all along the book, writing this has been fun even if I wasn't consistent. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing. I know the writing is very poor but it all started becauseI was bored and I wanted to spend time on something, I never thought many people would like it and support it. Again, thank you all so much.

********

A month later.

I went to Maddy's house to pick up some stuff vinnie asked me to. He went to Italy for a week to close some contracts and reunite with some important people that were offering deals. He will be coming back today before my mom's birthday party.

Maddy opens the door for me and we walk to her kitchen.

"Are you coming to my mom's birthday today?" I asked

"We will, but we have to do some things before." She says and i nod "let's go to the basement, I need help" I followed her "last night kio and Jordan brought 10 million dollars worth of cocaine"

"From where" I push the elevator button

"Turgenev."

"What!, he is dead" I look at her

"He is, but they found one of the places where he hid some merchandise" we walked into the basement and there were 5 boxes.

"Does vinnie know about this?"

"He sent them, of course he does. He had the last word in everything, god avery how do you not know"

"He never told me about this, he didn't even mention it" I open one of the boxes and it had small bags sealed with tape."they basically stole Turgenev's merchandise"

"That's what I said but of course I can't do anything to stop them. I warned them about it"

"I'm always the last person to know about these type of things, and I've told vinnie many times."

"You know how he is" she sighed "god, it's hot in here"

"Huh? It's not, it's a bit cold actually"

"What are you on" she looked away and moved the boxes "I can't..."

Maddy and I sat in the floor and started taking all the bags out, the pulled her carpet and opened a hidden spot on the floor. We started putting all the bags in order until we finished.

"Avery, i couldn't find anything about your cousin, I'm sorry. The closest thing I found was that she was an f.b.I undercover, so she was doing the job for them and for us."

"I know that, I'll just leave it like that. I can't spend my whole life trying to find an unsolved problem" I stood. I looked at my phone and saw that I had a text from Jackson

"Hey, wanna get lunch?"

"Sure:)"

I accepted his invitation to get some lunch since vinnie wasn't here and all this coke thing got me a little mad.

"I'm getting lunch with Jackson" I look at Maddy

"Okay, have fun" she gave me a soft smile "can you please tell one of the maids to get this air conditioner colder, it's so hot in here"