Chapter 18

I came out of the shower, and put on vinnie's robe since I showered in his bathroom, he went to my room to take some underwear for me since he likes when I sleep wearing his shirts. I stayed in the shower approximately 40 minutes thinking about the whole situation, the hot water hitting my body was somehow helping me release the stress but it wasn't enough at all.

As I walked out of the bathroom he was walking in shirtless with the panties on his hand. I found myself bitting my bottom lip as he got closer to me and with his thumb pulled down carefully my lip

"Don't bite your lip" he said looking at me

He licked his and I unconsciously bit mine again

"I don't understand why you bite your lips, you can always bite mine" he repeated the action with his thumb, then his hands went all the way down to the robe tie and untied it.

"Vinnie.." I giggled as I felt a shivering down to my spine.

"You're mine" it wasn't even a question it was an affirmation.

Hold on I think I'm gonna faint right now

He slide the robe by the two of my shoulders until it fell to the floor, leaving me completely naked in front of him.

He put his hands on my waist and pulled me against him to kiss me, I could feel his erection touch my belly trough his thin shorts. His skin was so soft so is his hair, he is always smelling so fresh and good.

He started walking towards the bed and put me on it carefully, as if I were an easy to break object. He got on top of me. His tongue was playing with my breasts and belly while he was descending, until finally, his head was in between my thighs, he started sucking on me.

I moaned, it felt so good finally being back with him.

"You taste so good" he said

I introduced one of his fingers inside of me and started moving it in and out while his tongue was playing with my clit.

"Vinnie.." I moaned surprised that I might come too fast.

"Cum for me, my little slut" he said in a smoky tone, he started moving his finger faster.

He ate me out with so much passion that made me reach my climax making me scream of pleasure. He started kissing my thighs and went up to my face kissing every single part of my body, from my belly to my lips. He flipped us and put me on top of him, but he didn't Laid, he sat on the edge of the bed with me still on top, i didn't even noticed he wasn't wearing his shorts and boxers anymore.

"I'm all yours, my love" he said making eye contact with me which almost made me faint and choke with my own saliva when I heard "my love"

I smirked and took his erected dick with my hand, vinnie gasped when he felt how my hand was going up and down.

"Oh fuck.. good girl" he moaned

"I don't like being good" I added a bit more pressure in my movements

"Avery.." he moaned And I started kissing his neck "you're gonna make me cum and I'm not even ins-" I didn't finish the sentence because I roughly introduced him inside of me.

He put his two hands on my ass and helped me go up and down faster. In the room the only thing you could hear was our moans, gasps and our bodies collide.

While he was devouring my neck I was pulling his hair with each pounding he was doing.

"I can't hold it anymore" I gasped "I'm almost here"

"Come for me baby, just like you did before" his voice was cracking

So I did, seconds later I felt a warm thing inside of me