Chapter 37

We came back home approximately at like 9:00pm because we ended up going to a bar with vinnie and had something to eat then we walked around the city. Earlier I got a message from the babysitter saying that she was taking rowan to the park, she haven't texted me since but I'm starting to worry because it's late now.

"Vinnie, they're not back" I said taking off my coat once we were inside the house.

"Have you called her?" He asked and I denied. "Call her, they're probably coming"

I took my phone and dialed her number but sent me to the voicemail. My heart started racing and worrying filled my whole mind

"She's not answering" I followed vinnie to our room still dialing but I had no response.

"What?" He frowned "keep insisting"

I called like 4 more times.

"Hello, dear" A masculine voice with really strong Accent answered. The phone slipped off my hands when i recognized that voice. My eyes filled with water and I started shaking uncontrollably. Turgenev has my sister!.

"What happened, Avery" Vinnie approached me concerned "who was it?" He shook my body but I couldn't even speak

"T-Turgenev" my voice broke and his expresión change to neutral but worried. Vinnie took my phone and put the call on speaker

"I see I caught you by surprise" Turgenev said "oh Avery! Your little sister is so adorable"

"You tell me where the fuck is the girl, right now" vinnie's voice came out with anger

"Hi vinnie" a evil laugh along with his words "well just to let you know, the babysitter is hot as fuck and right now we're on a quick trip to russia. You know Russia is big, so good look finding this gorgeous little girl and the babysitter if she makes it alive" he hung up.

My heart started racing, I was loosing my breath feeling everything getting smaller, my eyes started filling with tears, I was unable to move while my body was shaking.

"Avery?" Vinnie approached me and helped me seat on the bed "Reggie! Come here, hurry up!" Vinnie took my hand "Avery breath" I looked at him "breath" I shook my head because I couldn't, I saw Reggie coming in.

"What's going on?" He looked concerned

"she's having a panic attack go bring some water" Vinnie replied and Reggie left"breath with me" I followed his actions for a couple seconds until I started feeling my breath getting back to normal, Reggie walked in with a glass of water and handed it to vinnie "drink some" he gave it to me and I took an small sip.

"Are you feeling better?" Reggie asked

"Yea" my voice came out in a low tone .

"If you guys need anything just call me, I'll be in my room" he said before leaving. Vinnie wiped my tears with his thumb and hugged me.

"You need to rest" he kissed my head

"We need to find my sister, first"

"We will, but it's kind of impossible right now, they are on a plane, but I'll call my contacts, and set up the plane for later" He pulled away and stood.

"Can you lay with me?" I asked him and he nodded. He laid next to me and put my head on his chest, his arms hugged my body. We stayed in silence and I closed my eyes.

Vinnie's p.o.v

I gently moved Avery after 10 minutes of waiting for her to fall asleep. I stood making sure she's still sleeping and I didn't accidentally woke her up. I took my phone and went downstairs, as I was scrolling through my contacts I found irina's phone number and dialed it.