Chapter 10

We arrived in a building in downtown LA, people were coming in and out of it. Two guys opened our doors and one helped me out of the car, that was sweet from him, i started walking next to vinnie and we took the elevator to the 4th floor which took us to an office. We walked in and stopped where the receptionist was.

"Mr. Hacker, what a lovely surprise to have you here" the dark skin toned girl with flawless hair said "And who do we have here with you.."

"Thank you Talisa" he gave her a soft smile "She is.." he looked at me "she.. is.." i looked at him with confusion waiting for him to say something.

"I'm Avery.. nice to meet you" i smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Nice.. I'm going tell Lily that you are here, do you need guys anything else?" She asked us and we shook our heads.

"So you don't know me now?" I asked once i saw Talisa far enough to not hear us.

"No..i mean yes.. but i didn't mean it in that way" he said looking at me "i just didn't know how to introduce you, like, as my friend or idk.." he shrugged

"Are we even friends?" I made a sarcastic face.

"I don't know, are we?"' He asked and i just shrugged

Seconds later a tall blonde girl with almost half of her blouse open showed up in front of us.

"Vinnie Hacker my favorite costumer" vinnie extended his hand but she went straight for a hug

"Lily, this is my friend Avery"

"Hello.." she looked at me up and down And i just fake smiled "we have to discuss some stuff so please follow me" she took vinnie's hand and i just stayed there

"Avery come here" he said And they stopped

"Oh wait, she's coming too?" She sounded annoyed

YES I'M COMING TOO IS THERE A PROBLEM SIS? NO? OKAY.

"Yes, is there a problem" vinnie asked and she just shook her head

"Actually i'll be there in a second i need to use the restroom" i said, vinnie looked at me not convinced at all and they left. "Is she always like that with everyone?" I asked talisa

"No, she's acting like that because he brought a girl, they fucked like 3 times and she thinks vinnie is in love with her, i'm so tired of her" we both laughed "i've known vinnie for a while, our relationship at work is serious, but outside its different, we laugh and make jokes, you might have known Kio"

"Yes, yes i know him"

"Well we dated once, not like serious dating but we were a thing, it didn't work out at all" she chuckled "me and vinnie are just good friend, so you don't have to worry about anything"

"Nono, he's just my friend, nothing else" i said before she thought we were something else. "Actually i'm coming in, now" i said and she just nodded

I walked into the small office and i sat next to vinnie, while the girl was talking she was being very touchy again.

"So vinnie" she took his hand "the club is ready but we have a problem" she made a sad face.

Honestly i don't know if that's her way to flirt but she looks ridiculous.

"What is it" he said with no face expression

"We can't open the club this Saturday because of some difficulties in between my schedule" she looked at his lips, i was just seeing every single movement.

"Well, then when would another date be available?"

"Til next month" Vinnie pushed her hand

"What?.. i won't be opening my new club next month, i want a new date for next week" The anger in his voice was notable