Chapter 33

I walked inside my apartment after coming from the grocery store and I saw my mom putting a flower arrangement in the table.

"What is that?" I asked approaching her

"It's for you" she opened a little envelope

"From?" I asked a bit confused because I wasn't sure if it was vinnie or someone else.

"You know who" she rolled her eyes So i instantly knew it was from him. She handed me the envelope and I read it.

I hope you have a good day.

- love, vin

I found myself smiling at the little detail

"I thought you guys were done" my mom walked away.

"Yeah me too?" I am confused, I don't know if we should just move on and start from 0 like he said at the end of all Leah is dead.

"What do you mean you too, Avery" she looked at me "you didn't come home last night, where were you!?"

"I was at maddy's"

"Yeah right, You spent the night with him didn't you"

"And what if I did mom, you have a problem?" I frowned

"No, but why don't you meet new people." She crossed her arms "stop just being there for him."

"Mom, I told you to not get involved in my love life, I'm old enough" I said irritated of this conversation.

"I just want you to find the right one for you to finally... you know" she tried to explain "do more than just.."

"Mom I'm not a virgin anymore if that's what you're trying to say" I went to the point "I fucked vinnie last night and I've been doing it since a long time ago, and I'll keep doing whenever I feel like it, so don't be so worried about me" I turned and walked to my room. I'm tired of her trying to tell me who I should go out with or not.

I locked my room then I went to lay on my bed. I took my phone and I sent him a message.

Thanks for the flowers:) love them

The morning passed and I decided to go get lunch with Maddy, it was very last minute but she wanted to discuss with me what happened last night.

"Hey.." she sat in front of me.

"Hey" I gave her a soft smile.

"How did you sleep, after your little scene"

"I'm so sorry Maddy" this is so embarrassing "I don't know what happened, the girl started everything."

"Yeah I can definitely tell" she chuckled "what matters is that you're okay, you left your wet dress at my house also, did you take a shower?" She asked "because like all the bathroom was wet and I found a don Julio bottle and it also smelled like weed, which there's no problem but I'm just asking" I kinda widened my eyes but I tried to not make it noticeable.

"I took a shower last night yeah" I nervously said "I also was drunk so that's why it was wet, probably?"

"Yeah, I also noticed someone else took your car, and you and vinnie left almost at the same time." I raised my brows "you went home with him last night, right?"

"Dude what the fuck is going on with the world today!" I exclaimed "why does everyone suddenly knows I went to his house last night, I did go to his house and what?!, do you have a problem?"