Chapter 11

I woke up and i flipped my body to vinnie's side but he wasn't on bed anymore, i heard someone turning off the shower. Seconds later he came out of his bathroom with a towel around his waist and wet hair, his tattoos decorating his body were making him look hotter than he is.

Drop the towel

"You finally woke up" he said

"Is not that late.." i looked at his abs and tattoos

"You can take a picture and stare at them all day if you want to" he chuckled

"So funny.." i said sarcastically "what time is it.."

"1pm" my mouth dropped "yea for what i heard or asked the maids they said we went to sleep at 6 am, and not to be rude but why did you sleep on my bed last night" he smirked "you missed cuddling with me"

"Oh please shut up.. i had a fight with Leah and she locked my room and i didn't have other option" I sighed

"What the fuck,that girl is crazy i don't even know why you're friends with her to be honest, why didn't you just tell me so i could unlock your bedroom"

"Yea you were high and drunk, you couldn't even walk, i had to help you come upstairs and everything"

"And still couldn't take my clothes off?" He crossed his arms

"I'm not your maid, don't you have people for everything tho?" I raised my brows

"You were the one taking care of me.. by the way i like how the shirt looks on you"

I shook my head "whatever.." i stood and took my dress "i have to go"

"We're going out be ready in 40 minutes"

"Vinnie i don't know if i'm going to be able to go with you, i can't just leave leah here" he interrupted

"Correction, we're leaving her with kio"

"And still... you keep taking me Out and she'll hate you more"

"I don't give a shit what that bitch thinks, i already have a bunch of people hating on me, one more doesn't affect me"

"Still, she's my friend, now i have to go" i pulled a serena van der woodsen and left his room.

I walked towards my room and luckily the door was unlocked, i walked in and leah was watching tv.

"Avery.." she stood when she saw me "i'm so sorry for what happened last night"

"You're good.." i tried to not make it a big deal

"I shouldn't have had told you all those things and respect your decisions.."

"It's fine leah, let's just forget about this okay" i smiled at her and she nodded "did you enjoy spending time with kio yesterday"

"Yes, he's actually very sweet and funny"

"Good because today i have to go do some things and you'll have to spend time with him again.. i'm sorry"

"No it's fine, he's cool so i have no problem with it"

"Great"