Chapter 24

The next day when I woke up vinnie wasn't next to me, I sat on the edge of the bed and saw an small card on my nightstand that said "I'm sorry we didn't get To wake up together. I had to come to an important meeting and didn't want to wake you up, I already miss you. Text me when you wake up, Love vin:)" I found myself smiling and I left the card where it was, I took my phone and the first thing I did was leave him a message before going to the bathroom.

Once I finished doing my rutine I went downstairs to eat breakfast, a maid came up to me with a black box.

"Ma'am a package for you" she handed it to me

"Me?" I show confusion because I don't remember ordering anything. "From who or where?" I ask

"I don't know ma'am" she said before leaving.

I went to the kitchen and saw Sergio.

"Good morning" I smile

"Good morning Avery, today we have avocado toast and matcha" he put the food on the counter, i seat on one of the high chairs to start eating

"Can you pass me some scissors please" I say and he nods looking for them, once he found them he handed it to me

I open the box and it had a red wrap inside, I unwrap it and see a phone

"What is it? The iPhone 13?" He jokes around

"No" i furrow my brows and take the phone "vinnie didn't tell me he was buying another phone and it's weird because it didn't come with a box" I pushed the turn on button and waited for it to turn on while I was eating.

Once it completely turned on a message popped up

"Hello dear Avery, don't be scared of reading this message, just to let you and your little boyfriend know that I'm watching you 24/7, whatever... getting to the point, If you don't want to see your boyfriend coming home in a coffin, you have to do what this message says.

Bring me the 7 million dollars vinnie owes me, you can bring 3 million tonight and we can meet at any other time to get the rest of the money. You decide, your boyfriend's life or pay the debt. Remember to not say a word about this to anyone, we're watching you, i will be sending you the address for the money later.

- a great friend"

I almost choked on my matcha when I finished reading that message, my hands started sweating and my head started spinning

"Is everything alright?" Sergio asked and I denied

I can't tell anything to the boys or Maddy, not even vinnie's assistants what am I supposed to do, from where am I going to get those 3 million dollars. Vinnie's safe box... but I don't even know the password.

The last option I had was a loan from the bank, and see if I'm approved, whatever once all of this is done I can pay the debt. But why does vinnie owes them money, he has enough to pay and finish with it.

"I have to go, see you later" I finished my matcha in one sip and left to my room.

I have to find out why vinnie didn't pay those people and the only one who can tell me is Maddy.

I instantly face timed her and she answered in a question of seconds.

"Hi.." I said while going to pick up my clothes for the day

"Hey, whats up"

"Can I ask you something?" I got to the point

"Yea"

"Why does vinnie owe money to the Russian people, seriously like I don't get it"

"Well he doesn't really owes them money, vinnie stole from them like 2 years ago because they betrayed us and were making vinnie's workers make cocaine for them to sell without him knowing about it. That's why vinnie stole all the money, We caught them fast so they could ant sell much, why are you asking?"