Chapter 5

We were already halfway through the flight, it was a 14 hour flight so during it all i was just watching movies while Vinnie was doing some stuff on his laptop.

"May i ask where are we staying?" I looked at him

"My cottage in florence" he smiled at me "it's the safest place for now"

"Nice, i love cottages" i turned back to what i was watching

We arrived and a black car was already waiting for us. I took the small bag i had with my stuff and we got in the car. During the ride i was watching the beautiful city of Florence.

We arrived in a beautiful and really big cottage, it seemed like a dream. We walked out the car and walked inside of it, inside the place was even more beautiful. He has good taste when it comes to decorate.

"This place is beautiful" i looked around with excitement.

"Thank you, i decorated it all" vinnie smiled "by the way, we will have dinner at a friend's house so be ready by 9" he walked away and next to me was a young woman.

"Good afternoon ma'am, i'm going to show you your room" i smiled at her in response while she guided me trough the beautiful cottage.

I got into my room and i instantly went to the bathroom to take a shower after many hours of flying, i wasn't hungry at all because i ate in the plane and we're also going to eat where we're going so i'm not worried about food right now.

After the shower i went to the closet and i found a couple clothes in there, in what i had i found a cozy knit set from skims so i chose that and then i chose some heeled sandals, i went to the bathroom to do my hair and makeup and everything. I looked at my phone and i was just on time so i went to the living room to wait there for Vinnie.

After a couple minutes she showed up and i followed him to his beautiful vintage Cadillac waiting for us. We got in and he proceeded to drive, we didn't talk much in our way to the place, it was just a normal silence that we needed.

We arrived and he opened my door and closed it, we walked towards the beautiful and big mansion in front of us, with two men with guns standing there, they opened the door for us and a woman guided us to the living room where there were a guy and a woman, who seemed to be the ones waiting for us. The guy was like 6ft tall very muscular body and tattoos almost everywhere, and the woman was a little shorter than me, she has beautiful light brown hair, and a beautiful face structure, she was wearing a white blouse with mom jeans and a red lipstick that made her smile more charismatic.

"Vinniee.." the guy stood and happily approached vinnie to give him and hug, he hugged back and then he hugged the woman who was next to him

"Ace, vittoria.. nice to see you guys again" he said with an smile on his face

"Who is this beautiful lady who's here with you today" the accent in the woman's voice was very strong

"Well this is Avery, Avery they are Ace de Luca and his wife vittoria"

"A pleasure to meet you" i smiled

"Same with us dear avery, we're so happy to have you two here" he said with his very peculiar accent, he looked at vinnie in an strange way and vinnie just nodded very concealed

"You're always welcomed here" vittoria smiled at me

"Thank you guys.."

"Well vinnie.. we have to discuss some stuff, so come with me please, and amore you can show her around until the dinner is ready" ace said before leaving with vinnie god knows where.