Chapter 17

The months passed by really quick, i finished practicing with Jordan and the rest of the months I just kept in practice what I learned, vinnie and I had our ups and downs during the months, I think it's kind of impossible not seeing or hearing us fight for the minimum things, but we always ended up forgiving each other, so I'm considering that's just something normal from us. Vinnie comes from panama tonight which means tonight is the night I'm going to basically risk my life for him.

"Avery, we have to discuss some things before tonight." Kio walked in while i was eating my lunch

"Yea, actually I wanted to talk about it too, you know, I was wondering what happened if something goes wrong." I asked

"We're going to be near the place you'll be at so there's nothing to worry about at all, in case they try to do something to you, we're instantly going to be heading to the place and intervene, I mean we're still going to but in case something goes wrong"

"Good, I think that's all I wanted to know." I nodded

"Okay, you'll be dropped off probably at 8pm, and I'll say wear gym clothes, just in case, don't dress up as if you're going to the met gala, maybe put your hair in a ponytail or a bun so the hair doesn't get on your face, there will be hided microphones and cameras everywhere so we can hear and see everything you talk about. vinnie comes home at 8:45 so once you get here, he'll be waiting for you"

Those last words made my heart melt

"Great." I smiled and he left.

The plan was, going to a certain point where I was supposed to met with Turgenev, since he was looking for vinnie and couldn't find him he went for me, kio had a phone where he communicated with Turgenev as if it was me and set up the whole plan which at the end of all will be a trap to finally kill Turgenev and have a normal life, once I see Turgenev I'll start giving false information about vinnie and take him to the place where all vinnie's merchandise is, once he gets there I'll be locking the doors and getting on my car and leave, the whole place will explode with Turgenev inside. Everyone happy.

Maddy showed up at the house while leah was out with kio, maddy and i spent the rest of our day together until the mission.

"Avery I hope they don't kill you or i wont have anyone to get drunk with anymore" she said while drinking a glass of wine

"Don't say that i don't want to die young" I looked at her

"I know but I'm just saying, I just know that today will be a really stressful day for you, you just have to be strong" she winked at me

"Thank you, maddy" I sighed

The hours passed by and it was already time to get ready, maddy went and chose my clothes, it was just a black set of active wear to be comfortable and sneakers, I did a light makeup and put my hair on a bun. We went downstairs and there were kio, Jordan and J setting up everything, i approached the living room and there were guns and weapons

"You'll be only taking 1 gun" Jordan said "one is enough is not like you'll be with too much people."

"I hope so" I said.

J handed me a bulletproof vest and finished to get ready for the plan. Before leaving Kio gave me a gun which I put on my waist, I got on my car and started following the suv that j was driving with everyone inside. Once we were at the place they kept driving and I made a turn to park my car in the warehouse, my phone started ringing and I picked it up it was kio.

"You're ready? Yes your are" he said

"I guess so" I nervously chuckled

"you got this Avery" I heard j saying