Chapter 31

It's been a couple days since the incident with vinnie, I haven't talked to him at all even if he's been calling and messaging a lot. Just because I let him sleep and everything last time doesn't mean i will forgive him this easy.

Maddy called me this morning telling me to come this Saturday to a big party she will be hosting, it's something more formal, she says a lot of important people from around the world will be attending so I have to go presentable and not too crazy. Since I didn't have anything special for the occasion I decided to go a buy a dress for the night, and probably some shoes and jewelry and whatever I find.

I took my keys and went to the lobby of my apartments and as I was walking outside I saw vinnie walking in.

What the fuck

I thought.

"What are you doing here" I quickly approached him

"Came to visit you, it's been a while since I don't see you" he leaned for a kiss but I moved away even if I didn't wanted to. "Seriously?"

"Yeah, seriously" I nodded "I don't need you to come and visit me"

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yes I am 100% sure" I said "I don't know if you get it or not but we are done, just because I let you in the other day and let you sleep with me and shit doesn't mean this has to happen again or that we're going to see each other, I need you far away from me" I pointed at him but he pulled down my hand

"How many times do you have to remind me that we don't have anything, look Avery... I just want to be back with you and be happy as we used to" he explained

"Well if you want that, then you should learn to keep your dick in your pants first" my voice came out with a tone of anger

"I'm tired of this, honestly. I know what I did what else, why can't you just forgive me"

"I gave you everything vinnie, and you still cheated on me" I looked around and noticed the receptionist was looking at us "you know what, I don't have time for this." I walked away

"Wait.." he took my arm

"What now." I rolled my eyes

"Where are you going?" He asked

"Shopping."

"Can I go with you?" He smirked

"No."

"I heard yes." He giggled

"No." I said louder

"Yes." He said playfully

"No, no and no" I walked faster

"I will go anyways, you can't stop me from being in a public space, so see you there" he walked away and I took a deep breath.

I got into my car and started driving while vinnie was behind me the whole time.

When I arrived vinnie parked his car next to mine and I ignored him the whole time while he was walking next to me. I went to a couple stores to see dresses but I couldn't decide. I gave up and decided to go to a last one and see if I liked anything. When I walked in I explained the girl who was there what I was kind of looking for, a dress no specific color but formal, she picked a couple and I decided to try them on, vinnie of course followed me to the dressing room and even waited outside.

I tried on a pink versace dress but I felt like it wasn't for the ocasion.

"The dress is cute" I heard vinnie's voice from the back while I looked at myself in the mirror "but I would wear it for any other occasion"