Chapter 13

I felt some massaging in my head which made me wake up, i opened my eyes to see vinnie playing with my hair, he kissed my head while i was just resting my face on his chest. Suddenly the door opens and kio walks in

"Vincent, we have to talk, very urg-" vinnie pulled the sheets to my half naked body, and kio's face expression changed,covered his eyes and turned looking at the door " fuck, shit, i promise i just didn't see avery naked"

Vinnie quickly grabbed a shirt of his,that somehow  was on the floor and gave it to me, i put it on and he pulled the sheets covering from my waist down, same with him.

"You can turn now kio" vinnie said

"I'm sorry avery, normally when he has girls over, i just keep talking but i'm guessing it's different this time" he said in a nervous tone 

"I thought you never fucked girls in your room" i looked at vinnie but kio quickly interrupted

"He doesn't actually, thats why i'm saying, i'm guessing it's different with you"

"Can you get to the point ?" Vinnie said

"Yes, in private"

"I'm naked dude, just say it here"

"Are you sure about that?" He asked and vinnie nodded "well you have to leave as soon as possible"

"What do you mean leave? What happened" vinnie frowned

"I just flew from j's house to bad news, you have to get out of the country as soon as possible, tonight, the Russians are trying to find you, and they are allied with... with..."

Why is his voice so dramatic, this feels like la rosa de Guadalupe.

"With who" vinnie is loosing his patience i can smell it.

"You know who" kio said and then he looked at me but tried to dissimulate it.

"Fuck.."  vinnie said "we're going to italy again, pack your things avery"

"No, Ace said no italy" kio said "and she can't go"

"What do you mean she can't go, if i go, she comes with me"

"Vinnie no, you have to be there for around 6 months, the russians are coming here to try to find you, if you go with avery, both of you are going to be in danger"

"Then why i have bodyguards"

"Vinnie you have to go to where a single soul can't see you, once they realize they can not find you, they are coming for her, to get information"

"I'm guessing you guys already planned something for her right, i won't be here for six months, you guys can't just leave avery like this, and if you don't have a plan, you better start working on something, or i'm taking her with me i don't give two shits if i'm in danger, you heard me?"

"I actually do, i have a plan that just popped in my mind, so we train her, all the 6 months you're out, we teach her how to use a gun because since we don't know for how long she's going to be here and with the life we have she has to know how to use every kind of weapon"

"This whole thing scares the shit out of me" i added

"Don't worry, you're going to be fine, once the Russians finally give up of looking for vinnie, they're coming for you, right, well we will send you with them, you give them information that of course will be false, we take them to a place, that place is a trap, everything is a trap, Turgenev is supposed to be there."

"Why don't you guys send maddy instead of me" i said

"Are you slow?"

"Yes" i snapped