Chapter 25

It's been 3 days since Maddy and I were kidnapped, there's no signals of vinnie or any of the boys, of course how would we know if they're looking for us if they have all of our stuff and have us inside of a room part of the day, with no windows, I lost the count of the time, I don't know if it's 1am or 1pm. I can't even say I guide myself with the meals, because they only give us 2 meals a day, lunch and dinner but most of the time those two are the same thing.

These three days have been a living nightmare, the guy was trying the whole time to get information from us, i didn't know what to tell him at all because a lot of that information is from years ago, when vinnie and I didn't know each other. Maddy probably knew what they were talking about, but she wasn't going to tell them either, and since we weren't doing what they wanted the only thing they could go to us was beat us.

I can't sleep at night at all, I probably sleep 4 hours a day because I keep thinking and thinking about coming up with something to get out of this shit hole, I let Maddy rest most of the time, and she stays awake while I sleep. She says that the drink she had that day had something, which took her to sleep when I left, they would've caught both of us easily if I would've drink the pina colada.

"I told you, things like this never end up in good terms" she laid next to me in the bed we had in the room, it was an small bed that made your whole body hurt but at least we have something

"This is totally my fault, you should've never came" I played with my fingers

"I know, but I wasn't going to leave you alone in this." She said "did you see something when you went to the bathroom?" She asked

"Not really, there's no people here and if there are, they might be somewhere else"

"I don't get it... why are they taking so long to come"

"Maybe they wanna give us a lesson?"

"No, they don't play with shit like this, vinnie and Jordan are probably going crazy right know doing coke every 5 minutes to see if they come up with something, but we didn't even leave a trace"

"The only thing that can help them is my car, I parked in front of the bar, they probably found it by now"

"Yeah, but what else, nobody else Is going to tell them where we are, we don't even know where we are, we can be in a private island, or another country, there are no windows in here." She said and I sighed

Vinnie's POV:

I came back from my meeting finding the house in total silence.

"Avery?" I called her while I was walking upstairs to our room, she's probably asleep "ave-" I opened the door but nobody was there

I took my phone and dialed her number which instantly sent me to the voice mail

"What the Fuck.." i murmured

I dialed maddy's and same with her, then I dialed Jordan's

"Where are the girls?" I instantly asked

"I don't know, shopping?" He answered

"Dude, it's 11:00pm everything is closed, their phones are turned off, do you even call your girl to know if she's okay?"

"Bro, I called her she said she was going out with Avery and honestly I like to give her space when she's out with her friends, I don't interrupt"