Chapter 2

Author note: i just wanted to say that i wont be describing how Avery looks at all, i don't want her to be from a certain race, or to have certain eye color, or certain hair, i just want you to imagine her however you want without having a certain stereotype.

************************

I woke up, wishing all of this was just a dream but no, i woke up in the same bed as yesterday and in the same room, i wasn't wearing the same clothes anymore which made me kinda anxious because i have no idea who changed my clothes,but being honest i can't complain about this room, it has a glass partition in front of the bed that allows you to see the woods and a lake, and a courtain that you can close if you don't want the light from outside bother you, it also had a big bathroom with a tub and a really big shower, it also had an entrance to the walk in closet, all my clothes were already in place, and didn't even fill half of the closet, the rest was just new clothes, in other side shoes, and in other side purses, in the middle of it,there was like a glass table where you could see very beautiful jewelry and sunglasses, i was speechless...

I took a shower, trying to relax myself after a day of being stuck here, which is a nightmare, but the best for me it's trying to go with the flow and accept the reality. I put on some comfy clothes to make my way down to the kitchen, i took my phone before leaving my room so i could ask kio for the wifi password, because i'm getting bored of watching tv all day.

Once i got to the kitchen the guy who i suppose is the  one who cooks handed me a plate of waffles and then gave me a cup of orange juice.

"Thanks" i said and he replied w a little smile

I started eating while the guy was making more food i guess the lunch or who knows what. I remember kio saying that anyone here could tell me where he is if i couldn't find him.

"Hey, do you know where kio is?" I asked the guy

"Yes ma'am, he's in a meeting with Mr. Hacker" he said

I nodded

I suppose "Mr. hacker" is the guy who thinks he owns me

"Vinnie, right?" I said and he nodded "so, who lives here?, besides kio and vinnie"

"Kio doesn't live here, only Mr. Hacker"

I almost choked on my juice

"Do you have any idea of why am i here?" I went straight to the point

"No ma'am, and if i do i'm not allowed to tell you"

"This is so stupid" i mumbled "thanks for the food... uh..." i waited for him to say his name

"Sergio" he looked at me

"Thanks again sergio, i'm avery" i smiled and i left the kitchen

While i was walking in the enormous house,i heard people talking, i try to follow from where the voices came from, and i think it was the meeting Sergio was talking about. They were in a room and the door was half open, and it wasn't only kio and vinnie, i could hear more voices. I approached the door and moves my head a little to see what was going on, there was also 2 blonde guys, one of them had straight hair and the other one had curly hair, and a kinda tall girl with reddish hair, she's really pretty omg.

I couldn't really see much because they were in a circle and like covering something.

"Where the fuck is my money" vinnie yelled "you think you can come to my house and steal from me like nothing?" He punched someone while everyone was watching the scene like a comedy movie. The guy with curly hair walked away to take something and i saw a man in a chair tied from arms to toes, with the face covered in blood and bruises all over his face. "I am going to give you 10 seconds to tell me or you're dead" he said and he started counting while the man was begging for his life