Chapter 19

Vinnie was resting on my chest, seems like he fell asleep while we were watching some tv, he had his arms around me and his face stick to my chest while I played with his hair. I heard a notification popping up on his phone and I looked at it, it was a text message from Leah? Why is she texting him, theres no reason for her to do it. I reach the phone and see the notification but I can't see what the text says since vinnie's phone has a passcode. I leave the phone on his night stand where it was and I think why are they texting, how does she even has vinnie's phone number, and why and since when.

*******

The next day we woke up, and took a shower together, which wasn't a shower because we ended up having sex , I was still concerned and not really in the best mood either since I saw the message. Vinnie of course noticed that my behavior wasn't as usual, so he asked a couple times if I was okay, and what was wrong with me, of course I just said that it wasn't a good day at all for me for some reason, and he stopped asking.

I went downstairs and went to the kitchen to grab some water and wow leah was there, the last thing I wanted, but of course I made a last minute plan in my head.

"Hello.." I fake smiled at her

"Hi, how was your morning?" She asked with an smile on her face, i stared at her for a couple seconds remembering the scenes from the morning.

"Fun, very inspirational" i added and she chuckled

"Good"

"So are you going out today?" I asked her

"Yes actually, I have to go do some stuff and I think I'll be going to my house to take some things I might need"

You should have think about that before wearing half of my wardrobe bitch.

"Ohh that's good, any news between you and kio" I raised my brows

"I'm having dinner with him tonight, so.." the corners of her lips lifted and her cheeks blushed "I probably won't be here tonight"

I really wanna know if kio is just using her or like is he trying to have something serious, don't lose yourself kio, I wish I had the life you have.

"Cute, cute" I say while nodding "can I borrow your phone for a second? I just remembered that I have to look for something and my phone is upstairs so"

"Yea sure" he said in the most calmed way what the hell is she not scared for me to open her messages???

She handed me her phone already unlocked and she turned and takes fruits out of the freezer I guess she's making something to eat.

While she was making whatever she is eating I open the safari and then look for restaurants near to not make it sus, then I open the messages and as I was scrolling I saw.

Gabe
Done, see you in 30.

Ally
❤️❤️❤️

V hacker
If that's what you want, then that's what you'll have.

I frown and I open the chat seeing nothing but that message of vinnie. I guess she deleted the conversation. So probably vinnie did it too, the possibilities of vinnie giving me his phone are low so..

"Is everything okay?" Leah asked

"Yea" i looked up "you know it's just this place that vinnie told me to look at but.. I'm done" i said making sure I left the phone as if I was on safari and then handed it back to her.