Chapter 39

I was keeping all my senses on, looking around to see if anyone would notice any difference in me even if I was wearing a balaclava , I walked past a couple of the guys in there and none seemed to notice. I tried to remember the way from where I left, until I found the door. I open it and I see vinnie, his lip was still bleeding. He didn't even bother to look, he said a couple words in Russian which I didn't understand and I walked in and closed the door. I stood in front of him and took the balaclava off my head. When he saw me his reaction totally changed. His eyes widened and he frowned a little.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" His voice came out with anger

"I was not going to leave you" I reply

"Do you know how many people you just put in danger?" He yelled at me "do you know!?"

"Vinnie I came here for a reason, and it's to save you"

"Pft.. you think I need you to save me?" He rolled his eyes "I think I was very clear with my words, I can save myself from situations like this"

"Look at you" I kneeled to be in the same height as him "do you think, In your gangster mind.. that you're going to make it out of this place, with no weapons, no nothing? You're tied up in a chair with more than 50 guy around you that can end you in a second, think for once" I looked at him in the eyes.

"The auditions for super woman are closed, now get the fuck out of here" he said

"Why are you giving up so easily?" I crossed my arms "if it's to protect me, you're not" I said and he looked away "I didn't spend months training for nothing, and what am I supposed to do without you, I don't think my life would have any meaning" he looked at me "please..." I lowered my voice.

"Hurry up, before I change my mind" he sighed and a light smile showed in my face.

I checked the pockets and found a pocket knife. I walked behind the chair to cut the ropes

"Wait.. do you have a plan?" He asked and I didn't reply. The only thing I can do is bring another person and do the same thing I did.

I stood, took my gun and walked to the edge of the door. I saw one of the men walking a bit far so I shot to an uncertain point to catch his attention. I heard steps coming my way. When he walked in I jumped on his back, the guy quickly reacted and started to move for me to get off. I rolled my arms around his neck but suddenly I felt my back hitting the wall, but I still didn't let go. I helped myself with my other hand and covered his mouth, to then break his neck and make him fall on his chest.

I closed the door and ran toward vinnie to cut the ropes.

"Put his clothes on, it's the only way we'll make it out of here" I said finishing with the ropes.

He stood once I was done, and took off some of his clothes while I was watching the door.

Once he finished we left the room, I was trying to remember the way out, but I got to the point where I was a little lost.

"Look for what seems to be a garage" I say and I walk through a hallway leaving vinnie.

As I was running through it checking around a door in front of me that took to another hallways opened, leaving me frightened.

Im fucked.

A medium bald guy looked at me and frowned.

"кто ты?(who are you?)" he approached me and i walked backwards, I kept my mouth shut because I have no idea what he said. "руки вверх(arms up)"

"N-no Russian?" I nervously chuckled

"Arm up" he pointed at me with his gun "why you wearing the uniform, you are one of us?"