Chapter 36

Maria opened the door receiving us with the biggest smile ever. She seemed so excited and happy to see vinnie, even if it was something very last minute.

"Your brother is here" she said walking inside the house with us.

"He's back? That's great" he said.

We walked to the kitchen and saw vinnie's brother and his dad having a conversation. The guy who actually looked very similar to vinnie stood and went for a hug. So cute.

"I missed you" Vinnie said

"I missed you too" He pulled away

"This is Avery, my girl. Avery this is Reggie my brother"

"Your girlfriend? I didn't know you had one?" He went for a hug and I hugged back.

"Nice to meet you" I said

"A Pleasure" he smiled and did hi to rowan,

I went to say hi to vinnie's dad and then maria took me to the room I slept that one time we stayed here. I accommodated Rowan's things a little bit and checked that all her clothes were good. I still don't talk to vinnie since what he said earlier today.

I heard a knock on the door. I looked up.

"Come in, maria" I gave her a soft smile and she sat in the edge of the bed.

"How are things going between you and vinnie" she sighed.

"Well, we recently got back together because we broke up for a while" I said

"I didn't know that, and why was that if you don't mind me asking"

Now this is where I don't know if I should keep it to myself or tell her. It's still kind of hard talking about this.

"Well um.. he" i took a deep breath "he cheated on me"

Her mouth dropped in the moment I said that and I could feel the second hand embarrassment she had for her son.

"Wow I-I'm so sorry, I can't believe he did that?" She crossed her arms "I'm literally speechless because I've always taught them to not treat women like that."

"I mean i don't think it was because of the way you raised them, it was something more personal of him, that I wish one day I can understand why he did it."

"If I could ground him, I promise you I would." She laughed "I'm so mad for what he did, it might not seem like it but it really makes me upset"

"That's fine, it's all in the past now, but overall we're trying and like we're doing good"

"Good," I sighed softly "I haven't seen my sim this happy in a long time, thank you for being in his life" she stood "I'll go check some things and I'll be back" she left.

I left Rowan's room and I went to my room and I saw vinnie playing ps4, laid on the bed. I walked in front of him and he totally ignored me.

"Bro! Fuck, kio." He shouted "the fuck man, I told you to not do that."

I started taking the things out to put it in the cabinets and not have a whole mess around the room.

"Avery, get ready we're going out." I heard him say.

So is he going to try to make up the fight we had earlier, by taking me out somewhere. Pft! No!.

"No, I'm not going nowhere" I said kinda loud so he could hear me.

"Kio, give me a second." He said and took the headphones off and stood behind me. I turned to face him.

"The fuck is up with you today,huh?" He frowned