Chapter 9

I felt something warm along my body and an arm wrapped around my waist, as i slowly opened my eyes and realized i was sleeping on vinnie's chest. I quickly sat and the blankets fell off my chest, to see that i wasn't wearing a bra, i looked around and i didn't recognize the room, i think this room was 3x bigger than mine.

Fuck.

I looked next to the bed and there was it, i quickly grabbed it,put it on and stood.

"Vinnie why the fuck did you take off my bra and why am i sleeping here"

"First of all, i wasn't the one who took your bra off, you literally took it off in the middle of the night, half asleep and minutes later came to cuddle with me, and the touch of your body made me have a reaction" he said sitting on his bed.

"Why didn't you just take me to my room" i said a little freaked out

"Because your friend is sleeping there"

I sighed "i'm leaving, this can't happen again okay?"

"No, you're not leaving like that?!, i'll give you a shirt" he stood from the bed and gave me a shirt that was in his couch. "You owe me one for last night"

"Me?" I gasped "that's what you get for what happened in italy"

"Come on Avery, we know what we want" he approached me

"Who's we?" I raised my brows "i'll have to tell kio to go get you a hoe to release all of what you're feeling, after you humiliated me i'll have to control myself"

"I thought we were good" he furrowed his brows

"We are, but not enough to fuck"

Even if deep down inside of me i assume that i enjoyed those 5 minutes of pleasure, i won't let him get away with it.

I put on the shirt and before leaving i looked at him and how he was staring at me like if he was waiting for me to do something. I closed the door of his room and started walking to mine.

I opened my door and leah was on my bed watching some tv.

"Avery.." she sat "i'm sorry that i stayed here, i had nowhere to go" she said

"No, it's fine. You can stay here as long as you want"

"Thank you... i missed you so much" she said tearing up

"I missed you more, why did you stop talking to me"

"I don't know, and i'm so sorry for that" she hugged me and then pulled away "why aren't you home with your parents?, you live here now?" She asked

"It's complicated, and yes i guess i live here now" i shrugged

"What do you mean complicated, aren't you and vinnie dating?" I shook my head before she could even finish the sentence.

"No, i'm kidnaped"

"W-what?" I opened her eyes like plates "how are you kidnapped, does that mean i am too?"

"No, it's just me. I wish i could know but the only one who knows why i'm here it's vinnie and i'm trying to jusy get away with everything because i've had enough"

"Impossible, did they hurt you? We're calling the police" she said in a worried tone.

"No, vinnie is a very powerful man, so don't even try it" i said thinking about all the things he could do to her.

"What about your parents?"

"I don't know anything... and i don't know when i'll know about them, i've tried to escape but the best thing for me right now, it's to stay here"