Chapter 12

Avery's POV

The next day i woke up with a really bad hangover, i left my room already dressed and ready in case i have to go out with vinnie and made my way downstairs. I passed by the living room and i saw a girl on the couch.

"Hello?" I approached her and she looked at me "who are you?"

"Tory, let's go" i heard vinnie's voice behind me, the girl stood and smiled at me. Vinnie walked up to her and lift her chin to kiss her while making eye contact with me. Rage overtook me and i felt my fists clenching. "Wait for me outside" he said and ToRy nodded and left.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Why did you kiss her!" i accidentally shouted

He smirked "we're not dating remember? Which doesn't give you any right to be jealous, stop messing with your feelings,love"

"I thought i was coming with you today, that's why i got ready"

"Yea well, i found a replacement, and...who's leah staying with, you don't want her to hate me more, do you?" He calmly said "yea, well if you don't care i have to go attend meetings, see you later" he kissed my cheek and left.

I was shocked i didn't know how to react, he's the most bipolar person i have ever met, first he's all flirty and shit and then he kisses another woman in front of me, is this a joke because is not funny, and why am i even mad about it, he's right and i even said it or that's what i remember from last night.

I turned my head and i saw leah like the 🧍🏽‍♀️ emoji eating yogurt from a pot.

"Did you see that?" I unexpectedly said and she nodded 

"Fuck him, he's the one loosing"

I went to the kitchen and sergio gave me my food.

"The only advice i can give you, is to just play along with him" i looked up to him "he always wants to win so, if you do something to him, and he doesn't like it he will return it to you probably 3x worst" his tone was so peaceful like if he's used to this

"Only thing that i did was telling him that we're not dating"

"Show him that he doesn't own you but also make him feel attracted, so you don't get hurt"

"How do you even know him so much"

"I worked for his parents, i've known him his whole life, once he was mature enough to hire me,i accepted"

"I'm very confused with my feelings, like, i feel attracted but i just met him and he's just so.. ugh i don't know" i said with a sigh of irritation

"He's not easy so just in case... you'll have to be very patient"

"Bringing that girl, was not very nice from him" i winced

"He's just do that to test you, and see how angry you get"

"Why would he do that like.."

"Because he wants to make you jealous?, have you ever dated someone in your life?"

"I have but, not like him, he's just so different and again we're not dating why did you say it like if we were dating, are you assuming things about us or like did he told-" he interrupted me

"Wow calm down!, don't take this too seriously, i recommend you, go to the sauna and relax and try to analyze your feelings"

"I'm sorry ugh!, this makes me so upset, anyways thanks for the food and i'll try the sauna"

I finished my food and i went to change my clothes into a bikini and went to try the sauna with Leah,It was very relaxing, i stayed there for like 2 hours analyzing everything. The day passed by, after the sauna i took a shower and put on my pajamas because is not like i'm leaving the house or something.