Family tree

Izzah's family

Izzah - A 25 year old, beautiful, bubbly, cute, crazy, fun-loving girl, she lives her life to the fullest and is a faishon designer by profession, works in tarz (Tarz means faishon in Turkish) she is really devoted to her work and she has 3 best friends there gang is called the I gang, she loves to sleep and is a biggg foodie.

Affaq Ahmed - He is izzah's father, really protective and proud father. Bank manager by profession.

Shahana Ahmed - She is izzah's mother and is typical Indian mom and sometimes emotional and a housewife.

Arsh Ahmed - he is izzah's brother and he has studied business and now is working in reputed company, younger from izzah and is really naughty and protective brother.

Inaya - she is izaah's friend from I gang and is really sweet ,calm ,beautiful and some time feisty and she is an engineer and works in a software engineering company.

Inayat - A friend of izzah from I gang and is really cute, beautiful, is engaged and is a dentist by profession.

Ira - A friend of izzah from I gang and is really sweet, beautiful and really feisty and she also has a boyfriend, is a ethical hacker by profession and works in a company.

( so main thing is that the I gang is friends from kindergarten and they are like chuddy buddy)

Ahad's family

Ahad - A 27 year old, handsome, greek god ,sweet, calm and is really polite to all the people and is not at all flirty and hotelier by profession he has five 5- star hotel in Mumbai and is expanding his business further and has opened his hotels by self hardwork, He is really honest and loves his family but something is different in him that he has a past that's why he is not really talkative.

Shahnawaj Hussain - He is ahad's father and owner of hussain co orporative and is mysterious character in my story
He doesn't talk to ahad a bit and his company's CEO is his late younger brother's son.

Dilshad hussain - she is ahad's mother is really sweet, calm,polite and loving mother and she loves his sons and runs a NGO.

Aadam hussain - he is ahad's brother works in software engineering company, younger from ahad and naughtiest person in the family and loves his brother alot.

Kulsooma begum - she is ahad's Dadi and the coolest person in the family and she hates her own name because it is bit oldie and she loves his grandson a alot.

Rehmat hussain - she is ahad's Chachi and is really sweet and caring.

Danish hussain - he is ahad's cousin means ahad's Chachi son and he is joru ka gulam. CEO of hussain coorporatives

Hadiya hussain - she is Danish's wife and she is cunning like fox.
( you will get to know her character soon)

Reyan sheikh - he is ahad's bestfriend and is partner in his business and really handsome, hardworking, polite but a flirty and really naughty he flirts with every single girl he meets.

Sharik khan - he is also ahad's bestfriend and is really handsome, calm but sometimes a bit naughty and he is also partner in his business.

Author's note :-

Here is the story's family tree, I thought it must be important as their are many characters, and something more I want to say.

1) First of all english is not my first language, so no offence please.

2) This story is just my imagination and it do not have any connection with real world.

3) Its my original work and I don't allow or permit anyone to steal or copy my work or storyline.

4) Their is nothing like separation, fights or dramatic problems in my story between the protagonists.

5) This story contains Romance, comedy, suspense, means a clićhe story.

6) Some chapter have cursing or swearing, but no 18+ things.

Here my ramblings and blabbering ends, I've decided the Male and female protagonists but you can imagine whoever you want. Please share my work with your wattpad friends and support me.

————————————

Signing off......
~Ria