Chapter-26

Hola fam!!!

New chappy and that too early.

Ps - emotional chapter ahead.
Pss - plz grab the tissue box.

Happy reading :-)
Enjoy.......

Ahad's pov.

"IZZAHHHHHHH - I screamed with horror

The scene in front of me was so horrible. I was frozen at my place and I was numb for a second and then I ran with my full power where the crowd was present. As I stopped I was panting heavily. I pushed the people aside and the scene killed me and broke my heart in million pieces.

Izzah was lying lifelessely on the road in the pool of blood. Her hairs and cloths was covered with blood. I quicky sat in front of her and took her head in my lap.

"Izzah plz get up izzy plzzzz izzah plzz don't close your eyes - I said patting her cheeks.

"Someone plz call the ambulance plzzzz - I screamed at people who were shamelessly watching the scene.

"How shameless you guys are, my wife is lying and you are watching. Someone call the ambulance - I roared and again started Patting her cheeks.

And then someone patted my shoulder.
There was a old couple standing.

"My child I have called the ambulance they are coming. They said don't let her close her eyes and apply the pressure where the main injury is - the old uncle said and I muttered a 'thanks'.

As I looked I don't have something that I can apply pressure.

"My child take my shawl and plz try to stop her blood with this - the old aunty said and I quickly took it and kept it on her head.

"Thank you so much uncle aunty - I said to them still patting izzah's cheeks.

"No child don't thanks me okk - the old couple said lovingly.

"Izzah don't close your eyes plz don't close - I said and I saw izzah smiling weakly.

"Izzah izzah I will tell a story to you just don't close your eyes okk - I said and she just smiled.

BGM.....

(Listen the music while reading story)

"Izzah you know once there was a guy who was living really happily with his family and was elder son of their family. His father used to love him but one......one night - I started but was really hesitant and tears were not stopping from my eyes.