Chapter-50

Hola fam!!!

Happy reading :-)
Enjoy......

Izzah's pov.

It's been much time but I don't know where ahad is, I am sure ahad tracked the number because my phone didn't broke at the time when that old hag threw it on ground

It's been much time but I don't know where ahad is, I am sure ahad tracked the number because my phone didn't broke at the time when that old hag threw it on ground. Anaya was still scared, that bastrad didn't came after that. We were alone in this dark room, there was not even a window in the room. Suddenly, door opened revealing a bulky man in black cloths.

"What??? Why are you here - I asked in a cold tone, I was really hungry now. My stomach was grumbling.

No judging, my poor stomach - I thought.

You're always hungry - my consy spoke and I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Sir told me to keep my eyes on you - he said in his scary and bulky voice.

"Whatever, now bring some chocolates and a water bottle for me - I said internally smirking, he glared at me.

"What do you think of me??? Have I opened a restaurant for you - he said dangerously, but I was not scared of that bulky thanos.

"Maybe - I said in a bored tone, he was shooting daggers at me.

Stop playing with fire, izzah - my consy spoke.

I myself is a fire, I am not scared - I thought and mentally scolded my consy.

"Don't be over smart - he screamed and I placed my palms on my ears. The way he is screaming, my ears will literally bleed.

"Hey whatever your name is, it's my last time, I'll be dead. You should fulfill my wish, if you'll not fulfill I will scare you after I become ghost - I said making an innocent face, he muttered something under his breath and left the room closing the door with thud.

There is a height of stupidity and craziness and you've crossed it - my consy spoke.

"Please do.....don't d...do th....this, wh....what I...if he......g....got an.....angry o......on y.....ou - stammered anaya, I smiled at the way she cared.

"Don't worry, they will not do anything. They don't have guts - I said winking at her and she smiled.

"Never stop smiling anaya, your smile is really beautiful - I said caressing her cheek with my thumb.

"I a...am sc...scared, wh...what if th....they di...did some.....thing wi...with yo.....u - she said, I shook my head.

"They will not do anything, ahad must be coming here anytime - I said, as she heard ahad's name her eyes welled up.

"Ahad bhai (brother) is coming, I will see him after many years - she said, her voice cracked up. A lump formed in my throat after seeing her in this condition.