Chapter-38

Hola fam!!!

Happy reading:-)
Enjoy.....

Ahad's pov.

This was the best morning for me and izza but hadiya and danish made it worst

This was the best morning for me and izza but hadiya and danish made it worst. I was so angry on them, I really want to strangle Danish's neck as he called izzah a gold digger which I hated. They have problem with me but they dragged izzah in this and that angered me more and more. They really made a wrong move dragging izzah in it.

Now I was standing in my room packing my clothes, I really took this decision, even I can't believe it. I don't know when and why this thought came in my mind. I don't appreciate anyone saying bad or accusing izzah. Suddenly, door opened and a very angry izzah came inside furiously. She stood just beside me keeping her hands on her hips and glaring at me.

"Why you took this decision ahad - said furious izzah looking at me with anger.

"Its correct decision - I said still packing the clothes in bag. She took my shirt from my hand and kept it on bed.

"MR AHAD HUSSAIN, TELL ME THE DAMN REASON - She said angrily gritting her teeths.

"Izza I don't appreciate anyone calling you with such names, so we are moving and we will not live there permanently, please don't worry - I said trying to calm her down as she was giving me murderous look.

"I don't give a damn if anyone call me with such names, ahad try to understand no one will like your decision, even I am not liking it. I don't want to stay away from my family, please calm down and think - said izza and I smiled as she considered my family as hers.

I love it how she cares for everyone. She mixed up with my family so early, the way she jokes around adam and grandma (dadi), consider adam as her younger brother, how she cares for mom and the way she consider my friends as her big brothers, that's why I love her.

"Izzah I will make everyone understand, it's good for us and our family. If I stay here hadiya will definitely again try her cheap tricks, please agree with my decision - I said softly cupping her face with my palms.

"But ahad no one will appreciate it, even I never thought to stay away from mom, adam, grandma (dadi), chachi (aunt), I love them like my own - she said calmly now.

At this time, girls like to stay separate with her husband but my wife, she loves to stay with my family and is arguing with me at this thing. Really, my wife is unique and different from other girls.

"Don't worry, I will make them understand as its correct decision and izza after some days, we have to come here only - I said softly but her eyes welled up and tears started flowing from her eyes. She started to sob and sniffle. She really don't want to leave this house and stay separate.

I cupped her face and wiped her tears with my thumb, I started to caress her cheeks and she hugged me tightly, I also reciprocated the hug as she really need that. We both separated after some times as her sobs died. Suddenly mom, dadi, adam and chachi came inside, izzah ran and hugged mom. After sometime they separated.