Chapter-3

Hola fam!!!

Happy reading :-)
Enjoy.....

Izzah's pov

I was sitting on the couch teasing my brother arsh, suddenly bell rung on the door and it was continuously ringing I know who was there

I was sitting on the couch teasing my brother arsh, suddenly bell rung on the door and it was continuously ringing I know who was there. My overly excited and enthusiastic friends, Mom opened the door, they greeted mom and came running towards me.

"Izzy ki bacchi - they all screamed on the top of there lungs, My ears will literally bleed someday because of them.They came and hugged me tightly as if they were some long lost friend of mine who were meeting after ages.

Dramatic.

"guys we met two days ago what happened - I said irritated with their stupid acts.

"shut up Izzy we met twooo days ago - said inayat streching "two" and I looked at them strangely.

"woww guys - I said sarcastically making a face.

"Ok whatever, we came here to take you, lets go and eat pani puri chaat yum - said inaya dreamingly.

"yaaa let's go yayy - Ira said jumping like a kid. we all took permission of my parents, after bidding bye to them, we left my house.

Girls day out
Yayy.

* * *

We were walking on the road as the shop of street food was in some distance only. Suddenly we saw some boys misbehaving with girls and were also disrespecting some elder uncle who were trying to stop them.

"how dare they disrespect those elders I'll just go and see them - said inayat fuming in anger.

"hey inayat why, don't go please why you have to take fights - said inaya softly.

"oh God inaya stop being afraid, let's go and beat them up see how they are disrespecting them - said Ira gritting her teeth angrily.

"yess guys, let's see those stupid kutte kamine (dog, bastard) - I said fuming in anger.

"kutte (dog) bloody stupid bastard haramm - Ira said and I cutt her off as I know what she was about to say.

"Iraaaa, stop. it's okk we will see - I said internally sighing, we went towards them.

"heyy what are you doing stop it, you bastard. how dare you to say bad about these girls and uncle, they are elder from you - I said fuming in anger.

"ohh hii beautiful you are more beautiful let's go and have fun, you are so feisty - one guy said with a flirtatious tone and I was fuming in anger.

And he was about to touch me when I held his hand, twisting it very badly and he screamed in pain as it was very painful.

Obvio it will be painful.
As we four friends are karate black belt.