Chapter-52

Hola fam!!!

Surpriseeee
Happy reading :-)
Enjoy........

Ahad's pov.

I talked to doctor and she told me that she can give discharge to three of them (reyan, Izzah and Anaya) but we have to take care of them

I talked to doctor and she told me that she can give discharge to three of them (reyan, Izzah and Anaya) but we have to take care of them. Reyan was whining like a kid as he have to go to home, he is 27 but now he was behaving like a 7 year old kid. I still didn't told anyone about anaya, farooq and rehmat.

I was scared of everyone's reaction and specially, scared of dad's reaction. What will mom do after seeing anaya??? Everyone would be happy no doubt but still they would be devastated, how rehmat and farooq back-stabbed everyone. How they broke my family, how they ruined my princess's childhood, how they attacked my jaan, how they planned reyan's accident.

I was fuming in anger just thinking about that, I was clenching my fist but I felt a soft and tiny hand rubbing my arm, as I looked. I smiled, izzah was continuously rubbing my arm as she saw me angry. We were still in hospital, doctor told me that they will keep three of them in hospital for some more time. Everyone came to meet us except dad, danish and hadiya.

I was more annoyed that three of them didn't came to meet, no one knew about anaya except me, izzah, adam, Inaya, arsh and sharik.

"Ahad, your palm will start bleeding, stop clenching - she said more like in ordering way and I smiled weakly.

"I am sor......- I started but was cutt of as she face palmed and I made a confused face.

"Don't start again with your 'sorry izzah, it's just because of me, forgive me' please ahad - she said mimicking me, I fake glared at her and she giggled.

How much I missed her giggles.

"Ok now, let's go. I've done every formality of discharge - I said, started to help her in walking as her ankle was little sprained and swollen.

"Ahad wait, anaya.....- she said and I understood, I know everyone's reaction would be shocking but I couldn't hide anything from them now.

"I know izzah, what you are thinking but I can't hide anything from them. For how many days we will hide that my princess is alive, I just need you with me, so that I can tell everyone the truth - I said looking in her eyes, she smiled and held my hands in hers.

"I am always with you, don't worry we will tell everyone. You are right, we can't hide this from everyone, now let's go - she said, I smile cheekily.

Now I don't need anyone, my strength is with me. I made a call to my friend (the inspector) to come to hussain mansion with both of them. I, izzah, anaya and adam sat in my car. Sharik was coming with arsh, reyan and Inaya.

I drove to Hussain mansion, I was still nervous but seeing my nervousness, izzah held my hand and squeezed it. After sometime, we arrived, I and adam helped both the girls in walking. Anaya was still very scared but, I assured her that we all are with her.