Chapter-49

Hola fam!!!

Happy reading :-)
Enjoy......

Izzah's pov.

As I looked at the main culprits, I was shocked and devastated to see the faces

As I looked at the main culprits, I was shocked and devastated to see the faces. They were the person whom everyone trusted, I was still not believing my eyes but what can I do, I had to believe because it's the damn reality. They were none other than farooq uncle and rehmat chachi (aunt).

"No, I think I am imagining things. Chachi (aunt) and uncle, you are here to save me. Ri...right - I stammered still not believing anything.

"Tch tch kiddo, can't believe anything. I knew it, but you have to - uncle said with an evil smirk, My blood started to boil as they both did everything till now.

They both killed anaya, they made my ahad culprit. Just because of them, no one believed my ahad, no one trusted him. He endured every pain till now, his own father's hatred. Tears started flowing from my eyes, I was fuming in anger. My mind went blank.

"Why??? Why you did that??? Why you killed anaya??? Tell me - I yelled still tears flowing from my eyes, I clenched my jaw.

I was not looking at them, I just can't. As I looked beside, I got another shock of my life. I think I started hallucinating, it's not real. As I looked towards those fucking people, they had an evil smirk plastered on their ugly faces.

"New shock, right - said uncle *correction needed* that old hag who chuckled evilly.

I was still in shock, I couldn't comprehend anything. I was thinking that it was my dream, I was praying that someone could wake me up. Actually, it was not bad but still it will leave everyone devastated, shocked and flabbergasted.

"Anaya - I whispered looking beside me, she was unconscious. Her situation was really bad like someone has beaten her.

"Yes, she is anaya. That ahad's sister, who was dead in everyone's eyes but no no no, she is alive - that bitch aka aunt said with an ugly smile.

"How can be this possible??? Tell me you bastard and you bitch - I screamed furiously.

"Don't yell at us you bitch, the consequences will be worst. Mark my words, one mistake and you'll be dead - said that bastard gritting his teeths.

"Why you back-stabbed us??? and reyan, you didn't thought about him for once, he is almost on death bed - I screamed at them but they started laughing.

"Ohh, you are really innocent, reyan's accident was pre-planned and you know who planned it, it was me - said that bastard bowing a little, nothing came out of my mouth. These new found informations are way more painful.

"But he is your son - I whispered, my voice was low I doubt if they heard it or not, but they did hear.

"Son, he is just a piece of rape and he will be. I raped her mother means my wife, so he is peice of rape right - said that bastard and my eyes shot up at him. He fake gasped at his own words but I was still in shock, everything around me was........