Chapter-10

Hola famm!!!

Happy reading :-)
Enjoy.......

Ahad's pov

I got up from my sleep with that nightmare again remembering anaya

Sweatbuds formed on my forehead I got up from bed and went to washroom to do my morning chores.

Somedays have been passed after that marriage talk of mine and mom is crazily finding a girl for me.

My cute mummy.

I came out of washroom in towel and went to closet and wore light blue coloured suit.I wore my watch and shoes and went to hall.

* * *

I greeted everyone and as usual dad and Danish went office seeing me and Hadiya was evilly smirking looking at me. I was silently eating my breakfast.
But as Reyan and sharik also came today, they can't keep there mouth shut so they keep talking.

"beta ahad I have found a girl for you she is my college friend's daughter she is so pretty - said maa shocking me and everyone. I chocked on food and Adam passed me glass of water, I drank it. I was still shocked. then all recovered from the shock which mom gave us and started congratulating everyone.

"Maa this early you even found a girl - I asked still shocked.

"ahad I met my Friend shahana yesterday only and she told me she is also finding a guy for her daughter izzah - said Maa.

"ohhhooo izzaahhh - said Adam stretching her name, he got a smack on his head from me.

"shut up Adam - I said glaring at him, my friends kept teasing me.

"ohhoo so Mr ahad hussain now you are getting married to spoil someone's life - said hadiya evilly.

"hadiya beta tum ek accha sa Wakt dekhkar suicide kyu nahi kar leti ( why don't you do suicide deciding an auspicious time) - said dadi Extra sweetly.

"arey Bhabhi aapko na time or jagah dono batata hu aap na raat ke time par juhu beach par suicide karlo noone will notice ( Bhabhi I will tell you auspicious time and place. In night go to juhu beach) it will be amazing for all of us bye bye Bhabhi - said Adam sweetly, We all were just controlling our laughter when she went away we all started laughing.

"ohh mom, give us the picture of Bhabhi I want to see her - said Reyan excitedly.

"Rey I've not even met her - I said glaring at him.

"ohh Allah stop you bickering here take my phone her name is izzah Ahmed. And she is faishon designer by profession - said mom and gave her phone to reyan, As he saw that picture his eyes widened.

What happened.

"maa Isn't she looking old for ahad, I mean she will look like ahad's mother - said reyan still shocked.