Chapter-27

Hola fam!!!

New chappy and i know i am late. please forgive me.

Happy reading :-)
Enjoy.......

Ahad's pov.

"Bhai, izzah bhabhi has regained her consciousness back - as he said those words I quickly disconnected the call and ran to hospital

After 15 minutes I arrived at hospital and saw izzah's friends there.

"How......how is she - I asked to them.

"She just got her consciousness back - said adam.

"Ahad we met her already now you can go - said reyan.

I hesitated a bit but went to meet her. As I entered I saw her lying on bed looking pale and bandage on her head and some on hands. I went to her.

"Izzah - I whispered and it was merely audible, I wondered if she can hear it or not. And she opened her eyes.

Everyone also came inside. The next words which she spoke made me shocked...

"Who are you - she said looking at me...

"I....I ah.....ahad - I whispered.

"Wh....who ah.....ahad - she again asked and tears started rolling down from my eyes.

"Reyan wh.....what is sh....she say....saying - I asked controlling my sobs.

"Yes bhai - he said nodding his head.

"She don't remember anything - he said and I was shocked.

My hands were shivering and my knees felt like it turned to jelly. Tears were continuously rolling down from my eyes. My feelings were unexplainable.
Not even a word was coming out of my mouth.

Without saying anything I went out of the room. Each and every memory of her with me was flashing infront of my eyes.

Suddenly reyan came and stood beside me. I wiped my tears.

"Ohh allah ahad come with me come - he said and dragged me again inside the room.

As I looked suddenly everyone burst out laughing. Arsh, adam and reyan were sitting on floor and laughing and izzah's friends were also laughing.
Izzah was also laughing sitting on bed.

"Ohh god I thought you will understand but ahad you are too cute to handle - said izzah and again started laughing.

"Bro it was small and cute prank - said reyan and I felt that my anger was on peak now.