Chapter-7

Hola fam!!!

Happy reading :-)
Enjoy.....

Izzah's pov.

I was sitting on my bed waiting for that sharafat and his family, when I glanced at time it was asar time I went to make wudhu (ablution) and I started praying, when I was done, I applied a little cream, kohl and lip gloss

I was sitting on my bed waiting for that sharafat and his family, when I glanced at time it was asar time I went to make wudhu (ablution) and I started praying, when I was done, I applied a little cream, kohl and lip gloss. Suddenly door opened revealing mom, I literally got scared the way she suddenly entered.

I swear mom had a PhD in scaring people just by her actions.

"Izzah, they came are you ready, put the dupatta on your head fast - said mom hurriedly, I quickly put the dupatta on my head and made my way to hall.

Maa is more scared then me.

* * *

I saw sharaft and his family sitting, talking with dad, I smiled looking at them and they returned a smile to me.

"Assalamualaikum - I greeted with a smile. They greeted me back and we started talking.

"beta (child) what is your profession - sharafat's mom asked, I saw sharafat. he made an uninterested face.
Does he have some problems with my job???

"Aunty I am a faishon designer - I replied with a fakest smile.

"ohh tailor, who stitch clothes - she said and started laughing, mom and dad signalled me to keep my mouth shut. I was fuming in anger.

Fudge.
How dare she make fun of my profession.

"I think children should talk in private - said mom with a smile, everyone nodded and we both went to lawn to have a talk.

I love you maa
Now I can play kbc with that guy.

* * *

We both greeted each other, for almost 10 minutes, we both didn't utter a word. We were just smiling and I was giving him the fakest smile.

"so which type of guy you want - he asked in a plain tone.

"I want a guy who should respect me, my parents, my profession and should accept me who I am and should not be dominant - I also replied in plain tone, he made a weird face listening about my profession.

"which type of girl you want - I asked to him.

"I want a girl, who should know how to do all household chores, who will respect my parents and who will make food for me, my family and should do what I say - he said in rough tone.

Inshort
Servant

"which cuisine you can make - he asked in a bored tone.

"I don't know how to make food - I said awkwardly.

"what!!! you have to learn how to make food if you will not, who will make food after marriage - he said snapping, I chuckled awkwardly but my anger was on peak.

"and one more thing izzah, you have to leave your job after our marriage - he said and I was about to explode at him.

Okk now I was done.
I got to know how Sharif this sharafat is.

I stood up from bench and held him from collar of his shirt.

"how dare you say things like this hunn what do you think of yourself???  I am a girl not a slave okk and how dare you question about my profession?? I don't want to marry just don't - I said angrily.
He was struggling but I dragged him to living room.

* * *

Everyone was shocked seeing me and the cheapster aka sharafat, the way I was dragging him, their eyes widened.

"I don't want to marry him, he just want a slave in the name of wife bloody cheapster, bastard - I asked angrily.

"hey girl how dare you to speak like this about my son, you know girls are dieing to marry my son - said his mom in attitude.

"firstly aunty lower your voice in front of me, its my house and second if those imaginary girls are dieing then let them die or marry your son to those girls - I said clenching my fist. But I was more shocked seeing his father who was silently eating the snacks. I held his plate and snatched it.

"now also you are eating, shame on you, ek baar me do do samose kha rha tumhare baap ka maal hai (eating two two samosa on one time is it your father things) - I said in angrily, all of them got up from couch.

"now we will not stay here one more minute - said cheapster aka sharafat in high pitched voice.

"don't you dare stay, agar ruke na to ye itna sabkuch thoosa hai na iska Bill dena padega ( if you stay, the food which you have ate, you have to pay for it) - I said angrily, they left the house in anger, After that I sat on sofa took a samosa which is untouched and started eating it.

"I am sorry Izza beta I really don't know that there thinking is this low - said mom guiltyly looking down.

"mom why are you sorry, it's ok he just want a slave in the name of wife - I said shooking my head.

We all started talking, dad was very angry but I calmed him down.
After sometime arsh came home and asked what happened. I told him what happened today and he was also angry but I calmed him down.

I think the day is bad for me. first my dream was broken then that sharafat.
Urghh.

My whole day got spoiled.
But mom cheered me.

"so don't spoil your mood today I will make chicken biryani so yayy - mom said cheering my mood.

Maa knows how to cheer my mood.
By making me eat my favorite food.

Maa made the dinner, me and arsh started eating like caveman and cavewomen. After having food, we all talked for sometime, watched TV and retired to our room. As I came to my room my friends called me and I told them what happened today, They were hell angry.

Plz be careful Mr sharafat, taking any step forwards because today you got much cursing by 4 girls very badly.

After talking to them, I changed my cloths and wore some comfy loose t shirt and pyjama, I layed on bed and I was lost in my sleep which were full of dreams.

—————————————

I hope you guys liked the chapter.

Signing off.......
~Ria