Chapter-37

Hola people!!!

Happy reading :-)
Enjoy.....

Izzah's pov.

I was sleeping peacefully when I felt sunrays peeping in our room through window and directly falling on my face, I opened my eyes to see the most adorable view

I was sleeping peacefully when I felt sunrays peeping in our room through window and directly falling on my face, I opened my eyes to see the most adorable view. Ahad was sleeping cuddling with me and I smiled looking at him. I caressed his cheek and he stirred in his sleep. He opened his eyes and blinked several times.

"Good Morning - he said in his morning husky voice.

"Good morning - I replied with a smile plastered on my face. He again closed his eyes and snuggled into me. I frowned looking at him.

"Ahad get up, we have our offices - I said but he groaned and ignored my talks.

"Ahaddd, leave me - I said but he did opposite and snuggled more into me.

"No, let's sleep more, take a leave from office - he said *correction needed* whined like a child. I giggled at his antics.

"Ahad what will everyone think if we'll go late for breakfast - I said and he looked at me with a smirk on his face and i made a confused face.

"They will think that we both are busy doing something, nothing else - he said with a smirk and I was confused with his comment.

"Busy doing what ahad - I asked in confused way and he chuckled.

Busy doing what, I am confused.
What is he trying to say.

"I don't know my wife is so innocent - he said teasingly and I glared at him.

"Tell me busy doing what - I asked angrily this time.

"Which happens between a couple, don't you know that - he said innocently and my eyes widened.

"You are becoming pervert ahad, shameless - I said fake glaring at him and he burst out laughing. I was just looking at him.

His laugh is like honey to my ears.

"Take a picture, it will last longer - he said with a smirk and I looked everywhere but him.

"Ok whatever leave me - I said and he groaned.

Now, I only have one idea.

I smirked internally, I started tracing my finger all over his face and he shuddered with my touch. I took correct opportunity and quickly got up from bed. He opened his eyes and pouted looking at me.

Aww, he looks so cute with a pout on his face, I just wanna kiss him - I thought.

You are also becoming pervert day by day Izz, kiss him and all - my irritating consy said.