Chapter-8

Hola fam!!!

Happy reading :-)
Enjoy.....

Ahad's pov.

I opened my eyes, sweatbuds formed on my forehead and I was breathing heavily

I opened my eyes, sweatbuds formed on my forehead and I was breathing heavily. Again I was woken up by the scariest nightmare of my life, I got up and went to do my morning chores.

I came out wearing an armani suit, wore my watch and shoes. After getting ready I left my room.

* * *

"Assalamualaikum - I greeted smiling af everyone, but my smiled vanished when dad got up from his chair looking at me. Everyone greeted me back.

"dilshad ( ahad's maa) I am going office - said papa harshly to mom.

"but you didn't have your breakfast properly - asked mom worriedly.

"No, I am not eating with unwanted people, I will eat in office - said dad rudely, I felt really sad, I felt like crying but I kept my tears. I can't breakdown infront of everyone, I have to be strong.

"dilshad let him go, go and eat in office and I will not repeat this no one is unwanted here - said dadi angrily and dad left the house in anger. Everyone looked at me with sympathy but hadiya and Danish were evilly smirking.

Urghh
Why they hate me.
They hate me for the thing I never did.

"bye everyone I am going to office - said Danish with an evil smirk.

"Khuda hafiz Danish - said dadi with a  smirk on her face.

"khuda Hafiz dadi - said Danish making a face, he also left for the office. We all were having our breakfast.

"oh God rahima what is this crap, huhh I am on diet I want my salad now - said hadiya angrily to rahima.

" and yaa rahima add some poison in that salad okk - said dadi in sweetest tone ever.

"rahima bring my salad in my room huhh - hadiya said in anger and went away.

"huhh - said dadi mimicking her, we all started laughing at her antics.

"rahima you don't have to, wait I will go and make - said Chachi with a smile and went to kitchen.

Oh God coz of hadiya she has to suffer.
I pity her.

"dadi I have an idea if we want to get rid of makeup kit - said adam enthusiastically to dadi and her eyes sparkled with excitement.

"what adam what?? please tell me - said dadi excitedly and we all chuckled at the grandma-grandson duo.

"dadi we will secretly add poison in makeup kit's coffee and give it to her how's it - said adam and we burst out laughing.

"woww what an idea, rahima bring that hadiya's bitter black water and rat kill so that I can add - said dadi with an evil laugh.

"ohh god mom what are u saying - said mom controlling her laugh.

"yaa today I am gonna kill her - said dadi with evil smirk, we again broke into fits of laughter.

"okk I am going bye Allah Hafiz - I said, bidding bye to everyone, they greeted me back with smile.

"ahad wait I wanna talk about something, first listen that and then go - said mom hesitantly.

"yaa maa please tell - I said sitting back on chair, raising my eyebrows.

"beta now it is your age, you should get married, I will not force but just think about it - said mom and I stiffened because I never thought of it.

"beta just once think please see sharik is also getting married in some months, now you should also - said mom quickly saying everything.

"mom please give me sometime, I will think about it - I said, I left my house just with one thought, which mom spoke.

On the other hand

"Mom I don't know what will ahad say, what if he refuses - said dilshad (his mom) worriedly.

"don't worry beta, give him some time - said dadi patting her head.

"mom dadi, give bhai (brother) sometime he will surely think about it, okk bye I am leaving for office - said adam kissing his mom's and dadi's forehead. He also left for his office.

In office

Whole day I was just thinking about his mom's words. I was confused about the decision.

"should I say yes to mom, ohh allah please help me in finding right path - I thought.

I was so lost whole day that I didn't even know when the time passed, I drove to the house thinking about mom's words.

At home

"Assalamualaikum - I greeted coming inside my house, they greeted me back. I went in my room to change my  clothes. I wore t shirt and sweatpant, I went to have dinner.

As I sat on the chair, dad ate his food quickly and went to his room. I was sad again. But everyone started cheering my mood.

"so ahad what you thought about your marriage - asked mom and I sigh a breath.

"mom I...... - I started but was cutt off by hadiya in between.

"ohh so the criminal is getting married - said hadiya with evil smirk.

"bhabhi why don't you mind your own business - said adam in taunting way.

"hadiya bettaa when will you stop poking your not so beautiful nose in others talks - said dadi glaring at her and hadiya went in her room angrily.

"mom I have decided that I am ok with it, I mean you can start finding a girl for me I am ready - I said with a smile, there was a hustle bustle as they started hugging each other and I face palmed at my family's reaction.

"guys I have just said yes to find a girl for me, I am not getting married tomorrow - I said chuckling.

"aww now my bro will get marry and after him there will be my chance yayy - said adi jumping like a kid and we all started laughing at his childish acts.
And soon Mom told me that she will find a suitable girl for me.

And we all went to our respective rooms. I entered in my room but I don't know why I felt bad as I remembered that brave girl who I met in streets.

Ohh Allah ahad stop it.

I took out her bracelet stared at it for sometime and keep it back. I slept with the thought of her.

————————————

I hope you guys liked the chapter.

Signing off.....
~Ria