Chapter-54

Hola fam!!!

Happy reading :-)
Enjoy.......

Izzah's pov.

It's been a week since everything is sought out, I am on cloud nine as everyone is happy and the thing which I got to know is more shocking

It's been a week since everything is sought out, I am on cloud nine as everyone is happy and the thing which I got to know is more shocking. Dad (ahad's father) is very much opposite of what he used to be, he is really jolly, frank and an amazing person.

Now, everyone was thinking about adam and noor's marriage, anaya was still recovering. The doctor said that she will take time as she is traumatized from years. Anaya also started to smile genuinely, she also met my friends and noor. She was really happy to know about Noor-Adam.

Now, it's been 2-3 days that I am feeling really low and weak. I even throw up 2 times in a day, I don't know what is happening to me. Ahad was really worried and told me to appoint a doctor but I refused. He is too much, it's just I have a problem of low bp, so I thought its because of this.

Tomorrow is ahad's birthday so I was planning something big to do but I don't know what, my husband is so weird that he doesn't remember his own birthday. But now as ahad told me to call Inaayat because of my health, it was evening time and I dialed Inayat's number, after two rings. She picked up the call.

"Hello inayat - I said, she also greeted me.

"Inu, I am feeling so low and weak from somedays, what to do - I asked and the next thing she told me was shocking.

"Are you late?? I mean your periods, Izzah it's been 6 months to your marriage. Buy a pregnancy kit and check - she said, I didn't uttered a word, just said yes and disconnected the call.
My periods were actually 2 weeks late.

I recovered from the shock she gave me, I quickly ordered a pregnancy kit from a nearby pharmacy online. After half an hour, it came. I secretly took that and ran to my room. After staring the kit for 10 minutes, I did the process.
I closed my eyes, after 5 minutes. I opened my eyes and saw it was positive.

I couldn't believe my own eyes, I washed my eyes 2 times and then again saw that. The test was still positive, tears started flowing from my eyes. A live was in my stomach, I touched my stomach and started sobbing.

I AM PREGNANT!!!
YESSSSSSSSSSSS.

ME AND AHAD ARE GOING TO HAVE A LITTLE BUNDLE OF JOY......

I came out of the washroom and sat on bed, my hand was still on my stomach. The feeling which I was feeling was unexplainable, I can't express anything.
I was smiling and crying at the same time, I couldn't comprehend anything. My mind was blank, my hands were shivering and tears were continuously flowing from my eyes like waterfall. I thanked god for this.

I don't know, how would I tell this news to ahad, to everyone??? I quickly hide that kit, wiping my tears. I washed my face and came out of the washroom, I was standing infront of mirror and was lost in my own thoughts. I felt two arms encircling around my waist from back, it was ahad.