Chapter-14

Hola fam!!!

Happy reading :-)
Enjoy.......

Ahad's pov

I was sleeping peacefully when I felt that someone was sitting beside me and massaging my scalp

I was sleeping peacefully when I felt that someone was sitting beside me and massaging my scalp. As I got up, I saw Mom sitting beside me and smiling.

"Maa you here in morning - I asked.

"I came here to wake you up - she said smiled, I got up sitting on the bed.

"maa I will come in 10 minutes okk - I said and smiled.

"okk come fast and I have to talk about you and izzah - she said.

"Okk maa I am coming - I said, She smiled, patted my head and went away.
I wondered what she want to talk. I went in washroom to do my morning chores.

After doing that I came out of washroom in towel and wore grey colored Armani suit. I wore my watch and shoes and went out.

::::::::

I greeted everyone and sat on chair for breakfast, We all started doing Breakfast.

"Ahad as you and izzah both agreed, we should talk about date,functions and all - said mom shocking me.

"Maa isn't it earlyy - I said nervously.

"ahad izzah also said yes and shahana only told me that we should talk so please, shahana and bhaisab is coming today in evening so come early - she said and smiles sheepishly.

"Maa if they are coming why you asked me - I asked glaring at her playfully.

"I am sorry but please come early - she said and I nodded.

"Maa, is izzah coming - I said.

"why you want to ask about her - she said and smiled at me teasingly.

"Maa just general knowledge - I said and smiled shyly.

"ohhhh general knowledge - dadi and adam screamed on the top of there lungs teasingly.

"plzzz guyssss - I said.

I bid bye to everyone and went to office. In office,whole day I was busy thinking that in these days how my life is changed.

I mean izzah, she is something, she is different from other girls, she is childish, cute, beautiful and full of life.
I was so busy in thinking all this, that my employees were confused about my behavior today.

As I was in my cabin.
Suddenly, door opened and I saw two monkeys coming ohh sorry barging (Note the sarcasm) into my cabin.

"ohhhoo aaj mere yaar ki shadi hai aaj mere yaar ki shadi hai yarr ki shadi hai mere dildaar ki shaadi hai - both sharik and reyan sang in unison.