Chapter-43

Hola fam!!!

Happy reading :-)
Enjoy......

Izzah's pov.

"I am gonna die"

"I am gonna die".....

"My head is spinning"......

I opened my eyes to see the sunrays, which resulted me in again closing my eyes, the sunrays were peeping through the curtains, a burning sensation ran in my eyes because of rays. I rubbed my eyes and forehead as it was spinning.
Wait a minute...... I was in club with ahad and then I drank something bitter and then blank......

Ohhh nooo, I think I drank alcohol.
Shit!!! Oh god please forgive me.

After drinking, did I put the club on fire??? Am I in paris jail but wait did Paris gives these luxurious rooms???
My eyes were little blurry but I can only see a luxurious bed where I was sleeping peacefully.

I rubbed my eyes and then looked around, I was in suite's room. I looked around but ahad was nowhere.

Ohh god!!! How ahad would have handled me drunken, It would be so embarrassing for me- I thought.

If you are this embarrassed then why you drank alcohol - my consy popped.

That bartender gave me, what's my fault in that - I thought.

Ya ya - my consy spoke and I was so lost in having a little arguement with my consy that I didn't notice someone looking at me with smile.

"Ahmmm ahmm - someone cleared his/her throat and I came out of my dreamland.

I saw ahad standing dresses in blue denim jeans with a black shirt. He was looking so yummy.

Such a pervert izzah Ahmed - my consy spoke and I rolled my eyes.

He was standing with a glass in his hand and medicine in other hand looking at me. I smiled nervously because I don't have any idea which stunts I pulled after getting drunk yesterday.

"Finally you woke up - said ahad coming near me and sitting on bed.

"Yeahh.... ah....ahad wh...what I did yesterday - I asked nervously stammering.

"You don't remember anything - he looked shocked and I gulped.

"No, I mean I don't remember. Did I do something wrong - I asked nervously chuckling.

"Wrong, first you drank 5 cute cute glasses of alcohol, you were screaming standing on table that how I looks, then you again want to drink that juice to know that why it tastes bitter. You ran to dance and danced like you never danced in your whole life, as you came out you were singing nursery rhymes, then you imagined a couple as walking burger and coke. You were counting stars, you want to go to asgard on unicorn and you asked me to take you there. Then you imagined a dog as thanos, as we came in suite you were singing harry potter's movie tune standing in balcony and after many struggles, you finally slept - he said and I face palmed, I was so embarrassed. I think he was exaggerating everything but I myself have trust on me that I can do something like this.