New book

Eyes speaks louder then words, Inaya Azhar completely agrees with it, Her eyes expresses what her words can't express

Eyes speaks louder then words, Inaya Azhar completely agrees with it, Her eyes expresses what her words can't express. Inaya is a shy, introvert and beautiful person with a complete reserved personality. Hiding ocean in her eyes, she shows her contagious smile to the world but, Can someone understand the pain behind her smile?

Life is an adventure. For Reyan sheikh, life is like a book we don't know what's coming in the next page, so just enjoy the moment and flip the page. Reyan sheikh is funny, flirty, handsome and extremely cute guy with an extrovert personality. He can make any girl swoon over him with his charms, he isn't a playboy or womanizer but girls literally throw themselves on him.

What happens when this hurricane of a person enters in the life of this silent ocean?
What's gonna happen? A storm maybe

Let's get to know what happens when a storm occurs in their lives, Hop on the ride and enjoy.

:::::::::

Heyyyyy everyone, I am introducing the new book of mine, The second story of crazy series, Reyan and Inaya's story. Hope you will like it, please support and love it like you guys did it with Izzah and ahad's story. Please vote and comment.

Love
~Ria