Chapter-28

Hola fam!!!

I know I am late your author is a lazy ass.

Happy reading :-)
Enjoy.....

Izzah's pov.

I was sleeping and dreaming about the vampires that how hot they are

And my favorite edward Cullen.
When someone started calling my name.

How beautiful voice!!!

As I opened my eyes I saw ahad sitting on bed beside me and caressing my hairs. He was smiling.

How haseen his smile is.

"Good morning jaan - he said and my eyes widened as he called me jaan and he chuckled looking at my expression.

"Good morning - I said and suddenly something clicked in my mind.

Office.
Shit!!! I will get late and that taklu will scold me.
Noooooooo.

"Ahad I have to go office I will get late ohh no fudge - I started my blabbering and I started getting up but my back ached.

"Ahhhhh - I screamed.

"Izzah what are you doing huhh don't you remember that you don't have to go office today. Please don't pressurize your injuries you will get hurt more - he said and I remembered.

Oh
.
OHH
.
Ohhhh
.
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MY ACCIDENT HAPPENED AND THEN THAT HAPPENED AND HE KISSED MY FOREHEAD YESTERDAY.

Pervert minded izzah.
You only remembered the hug and kiss - my conscious mocked.

Whatever - I thought in my mind.

"Izzah I've already freshen up and you should also go i mean i will call someone who will help you - he said and I nodded in yes.

"I will take you to washroom and give you cloths ok and then will call maa - he said and picked me in bridal style.

My favourite morning view.

Ahad's face.

He slowly put me down I went inside washroom with his help and he also gave me cloths and after sometime maa came inside to help me.

After everything I slowly came out and what I saw outside was the most lovely scene. He was standing just outside washroom I think waiting for me.

He is the cutestttttt.
Am I somehow falling for him???

Obvio izzah he is your husband.
But I never felt like this.

OMGGGGGGG.
I LIKE HIM.