Chapter-9

Hola fam!!!

Happy reading :-)
Enjoy.......

Izzah's pov.

Some days have been passed when that sharafat came

Some days have been passed when that sharafat came. After that papa, me and arsh were really angry, arsh and my friends were ready to kill sharafat.
He got badly cursed and that was really funny for me.

now I was sitting in cafe with my friends as I have got a leave because that taklu boss of mine is really happy with me because he was really impressed by my designs so he gave me a leave and inaya's health was not good so she is also on leave. Inayat don't have much patients so she came and ira also took half day.We were sitting and filling our stomachs like cavewomen and suddenly my phone started ringing. I picked it and put it on speaker. It was mom's call.

"hello mom what happened - I asked eating my burger.

"Izzy come fast at home, please come fast - she said in a panicked tone.

Ohh Allah (god) what happened.

"mom calm down, what happened please explain first - I said calming her down.

"please Izzy don't waste the time come fast - she said and disconnected the all, everyone was looking at me and I was getting restless.

"guys I think, we all should go as aunty is so tensed - said inaya softly.

"yaa yaa please, let's go guys - I said hurriedly, we got up and drove to my home.

* * *

We all parked our Scooty and ran towards my home. As the door was opened, we all barged in home. As we saw there were some people sitting but we didn't looked at them.

"mummy what happened why you called me - I asked her as she was sitting on sofa.

"beta izzah - she started but I cut her off in between.

"mom you know I was so restless, please tell me and wait where is Papa - I said looking here and there.

"ohh my Jesus, aunty uncle gone - Ira said moving her hand to upwards.

" whatttt!!! ira are you mad or what - I said screaming. Everyone were looking at us like we have got two horns on our head.

"Papa Papa - I started screaming. Papa came outside. We all took breath now.

Ohh God this Ira.

"Papa you are fine right - I asked worriedly and he looked at us strangely.

"yaa Izzah I am fine - said dad and as I looked at mom, she was smiling sheepishly.

"Izzah, meet dilshad my very good friend - said mom with a smile on her face, As I turned I saw an aunty looking at me smilingly.