Epilogue

Hola fam!!!

Happy reading :-)
Enjoy.......

Ahad's pov.

I walked in a dark room where those people were kept who destroyed half of my princess's life, I saw them in two room which were attached

I walked in a dark room where those people were kept who destroyed half of my princess's life, I saw them in two room which were attached. They saw me and their damonear changed, they both looked at me with clenched jaw. I smirked looking at them, my smirk grew big when they started hitting their on hands on the bars of jail.

"Hello people - I said waving my hand in air, they started to scream.

"You destroyed everything, I will kill you - the bastard aka farooq said, his eyes were raging.

"Heyyy, don't scream - a guard said angrily to them, I looked at them with my clenched jaw.

As I saw them, anaya's unconscious body, izzah's head dripping with blood, how they kidnapped most important girls of my life, those memories flashed in my mind.

"Don't you fucking dare scream at me - I said, my eyes were raging with fire.

"You and that bitch wife of yours destroyed my plan - said that bitch Aka rehmat, I clenched my fist.

"Don't you dare say a word against my wife, you are a good for nothing lady who never thought about her own son, who killed her own husband. I can destroy you in seconds but I don't want to stoop so low just like you did. I don't want any revenge because I believe in god. That god is the creator, he will destroy you. Well I just wanted to say that, you want to destroy my family right, but now I have my own family. My wife, my angel. So bye bye enjoy your whole life in this beautiful jail now - I said smirking at them, they both kept screaming but I ignored, I sat in my car and the driver started driving to the home.

I was sitting on backseat and thinking, how much my life took one eighty degree turn 5 years ago. Izzah coming in my life, making me a better person, making everything good and at place, I am the most happiest and luckiest person in this world. Everything changed in these 4 years, adam and noor got married and have a cute little boy Azaan, he is most adorable boy and is 2 years old.

Inaya and reyan already got married at that time when every truth came out, now they have a cute little boy Zayaan and he is 4 year old. Sharik and ramsha also got married and have a cute baby girl named Rimal, she is 3 years old. Danish and hadiya also have a baby boy named daniyal, he is 3 years old.

Now, anaya was fully recovered. After the truth came out, She started her studies. Sometimes, she would help izzah in her boutique also, izzah's boutique was very successful now. arsh also started his own business. It was actually very shocking for everyone but as arsh told his family that he wants to start his own business, his family agreed and encouraged him. Now, his business was also very successful in the town and even all over India.

Suddenly, the car stopped and I realized that we arrived at home. I went inside and greeted everyone, quickly kissed Azaan and daniyal's forehead. I went in my room, I heard the most cutest voice.