Chapter-1

Hola fam!!!

First chapter.
Happy Reading :-)
Enjoy.....

Izzah's pov

I was seeing my love, my life, my pani puri which was in my hand after 2 days with my friends and they even started eating

Bhukkad (foodie) dost (friends).

I was only licking my lips ohhh God pani puri my love my life.

I took the puri in my hands and I was about to eat.

But but but
My fate

Suddenly winds started blowing fastly as we were eating chat on beach of Mumbai.

Ohh God these winds and all.

Izzah concentrate on pani puri.

I was about to take it in my mouth but suddenly, water started coming towards us. OH MY GOD TSUNAMII.

Ohh no
Ohh no
Ohh no,no,no,no

Eat it, eat it, you stupid - my consy was screaming but I was late, my pani puri drowned in it with me.

.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"izzah get upppp izzahh get uppppp
- someone was shouting in my ears on the top of his or her lungs.

"my pani puri, My pani puri, my pani puri, it drowned in tsunami. please someone help me  - I screamed like a mad women.

"get up you sleepyhead - someone screamed and I got up sitting on the bed, as I looked downwards I was drenched in water.

A second I was on beach with my friends eating pani puri and how I came on my bed - I thought.

Are you really dumb, or you just act. It was a dream - my consy spoke and I mentally face-palmed.

"izzaaahhhh - again that person screamed and let me introduce, she was my mom who was glaring at me with her hands on her hips.

"yesss momm - I groaned at her.

"why were you screaming in your sleep, my pani puri, my pani puri what was that - she asked narrowing her eyes at me.

"ohhh that hehe - I was awkward now, what should I answer her, I mentally face palmed.

Fab izzah slow claps for me.
Amazing dreams.

"tell me Izzy - asked mom sternly looking at me with a glare.