Chapter-13

Hola fam!!!

Happy reading :-)
Enjoy......

Izzah's pov

I got up from my sweet sleep and then I remembered I have to tell the marriage thing to my friends, I got up from my bed and went to do my morning chores

I wore this and dried my hairs and applied little moisturizer, lipgloss and Kohl. I took my bag and phone and went out.

::::::::

"Assalamualaikum good morning - I greeted three of them, they replied me with greets, we all sat and started having our breakfast.

"Izzy when will you tell inaya, inayat and Ira about your marriage, they are your best friends - she asked looking at me.

"today after office I will call them to come here and tell them - I said.

"yaa allah mujhe to yakeen nahi ho rha meri bacchi ( I can't believe this my child) - said mom,she took a little kohl from her eyes and put a tika behind my ear. I chuckled seeing her cuteness. I quickly bid bye to them.

"mom khuda Hafiz I am going to office - I said to her with a smile.

"khuda Hafiz Izzy be careful - said mom and I nodded my head. I kissed mom's cheeks and hugged dad, I left and drove to office.

* * *

I came to office and whole day I was so busy and I didn't got time for anything.
I went to canteen for break as three of my friends were busy today and I ate a burger and drank coffee as I was having a bad head ache coz of much work.

I again I went in my cabin and started my work.After all the work it was 7:30 and after that I went to home.
I just came to home and greeted mom and went to my room.

As I came to room and went to washroom and changed into some comfy clothes. Then I came back to hall with my phone, I came and sat on sofa.
I called my friends on conference call.

"Assalamualaikum guys - I greeted them and also reciprocated.

"yaaro can you please come home, I want to talk to you guys about something - I said, they all bombarded me with questions.

"guys just come home please - I said and quickly disconnected the call.
After half an hour they came home and bombarded me with questions.

"guys guys calm down Please - I said making them calm down.

"Izzy ki bacchi please tell us fast - asked Ira glaring at me.

"okk actually I.....actu....ummm.... I...am - I stammered nervously.

"Izzy stop stammering - said inayat annoyed.

"Izzy, Is something serious please tell - asked inaya softly.

"guys Iamgettingmarried - I said hurriedly without any more closing my eyes, everyone was looking at me like I've grown two devil horns on my head.

"Izzy see we can't understand a word  so speak slowly and the sentence you are saying speak with a gap - said Ira making me glare at her.

"Guys, I am getting married with ahad. I actually said yes - I said looking down.
there was an utter silence and then we hear a thud sound, as we saw, inaya was lying on the floor.

Ohhh no
Fudge.

"girls what are you looking at go and see inaya - said mom making us snap out of shock, mom said we all ran towards inaya,I took her head in my lap. I started patting her cheeks.

"inaya inu my jaan get up - I said patting her cheeks.

"We have to sprinkle some water on her - I said to everyone.

"yeah we have to sprinkle water on Inaya - said Ira hurriedly.

"ira for that we have to bring water. - I said sarcastically.

"yeahh we have to bring water - Ira said still looking at Inaya.

Ohh Allah
Dumb Ira.

"ira bring water from kitchen - I said, she ran inside to bring water.

Finally God gave her some brain.

she came with a glass of water, she sat beside me, she sprinkled some water on her lips.

"guys she is not getting up, I am throwing whole glass on her - said Ira and she was about to drench poor inaya fully.

"nooo - we all screamed, she stopped looking at us.

"Ira give me the glass - I said and she gave me and I started sprinkling the water on her eyes, she got up.
We all took inaya to sofa and sat.

"Izzah, what you said - asked inaya looking at me.

"no no nothing - I replied not looking at her.

"you said something right about your marriage thing - she asked.

"no inu I was just kidding - I said and chuckled nervously.

"Izzy don't lie I heard I was just a little shocked that's why - she said.

"but yarr inaya you shocked us - said Ira and we burst out laughing.

"oh my goddd, Izzy you are getting married - suddenly Ira screamed making all of us almost deaf.

"Good morning Ira - we all said in unison.

"no guys I was saying that my friend is getting married and I don't have perfect cloths, I have to go to shopping and take a appointment in beauty parlor - said Ira dreamingly.

"ohh god I didn't thought about it, I also have to shop and buy cloths for her marriage - said Inayat excitedly.

"guys the date is not decided yet - I said making a face.

"Izzy we know date is not decided but yet we have to go for shopping - said inayat jumping like a kid.

These two and there love for shopping.
I just hate shopping.

"Okk but - I started but was cut off in between by the chatterbox in our group.

"okk Izzy we will take leave now, from tomorrow only I have to start shopping - said Ira enthusiastically.

"bye Izzy after marriage, we want the good news soon, I want to become Khala (Maasi) (aunt) early - said Ira shamelessly making me annoyed at her.

"Iraaa - I yelled but they left my house greeting us, as I looked at mom she was looking at me with a teasing smile. I shook my head at their antics, After that we ate dinner and went to our room, I came in my room and was lost in my sleep after sometime.

I love my sleep.

————————————

I hope you guys liked the chapter.

Signing off.......
~Ria