02.

★ 𝐍𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 ★
                            ᴊᴀɴᴜɴᴀʀʏ 2ɴᴅ, 2021

i woke up instantly realizing i was getting too much sleep then normal.

i stretched before checking my phone, seeing it was only 6:45 made me smack my teeth.

" well shit." i mumbled, as i got outta bed and stretched again.

my legs and arms started shaking, making me groan as i stretched.

" that shit bussed." I said laughing to myself.

i unplugged my phone, and headed into the kitchen.

i doordashed some coffee, but they wouldn't take the $1 tip, they made me give them atleast $5.

i opened the cabinet and got out a bowl, i set the bowl down on the counter, and got out stawberry oatmeal pouring it in and adding a small piece of butter.

i warmed up some water, and when it was boiling i poured it in my oatmeal, slowly.

i stirred, until the oatmeal was finished.

i got down a bannana, peeling it and cutting about 5 slices putting them in my oatmeal.

i checked my phone, to see where my coffee was at.

seeing it was about to arrive, i grabbed a robe, and my house shoes, before standing in the frontdoor.

when i saw a car pull up, i unlocked the door, waiting for the person to walk up to frontdoor so i can retrieve my coffee.

after grabbing my coffee, i locked the frontdoor going back to the kitchen, placing my coffee down.

i went to the fridge grabbing the strawberries cutting them up, and placing them on the side.

6:57 AM

" this water too warm, i need some hot ass water that make my booty itch when i sit in it." i said as i took my foot out of the water.

i turned the hot water nob a little farther, before turning to brush my teeth.

I connected my phone to my speaker, playing no fentanyl camera roll by rylo.

i stripped out of my clothes, and got in my bath.

" i wonder why your love is so toxic, four deep in the rental to give you this ten, came from a rock-head." I rapped as I washed my body with my dove soap.

" I watch lil-joe, roll up an opp soon as he got back they was talkin' until we pulled up, turned they block to library." I rapped washing my body.

after washing up I lathered myself in my soft and dreamy lotion, then sliding on my matching panties and bra set.

I put on my deodorant, then put on my light blue scrubs.

I slid on some footies, and put on my all white vans, spraying a few sprays of my soft & dreamy perfume.

                                     7:25 AM

I arrived to the hospital, walking through the lobby.

" goodmorning ciara." I said smiling handing her a coffee.

" goodmorning nirah." she said grabbing her coffee smiling.

I walked to the back, placed down all the coffee, and took off my winter coat and hung it up, I put my purse in the closet.

" goodmorning nirah." destiny said as her and my other 3 co-workers walked in.