50.

It's was around 6:40 and we finally arrived to the beach.

" Why we here?"

" I wanna watch the sunset with you." He replied taking off his seatbelt and getting out the car. I couldn't help but smile. God is you showing me he the one?

He came around the passenger side, holding my door open.

" Thank you." I got out the car and followed him near the ocean.

He began laying down beach towels, an sat next to me." I just feel like we needa hang out more."

" Yeah." I shrugged watching the sun peak over the horizon." I guess we do."

He smacked his lips and mugged me." Fuck you mean I guess? it's we do."

" Yeah okay whatever you say." We sat in silence for a few moments." So how did you and the gang meet?"

" We all lived in the same neighborhood, and went to the same school." He spoke, reminiscing about his childhood."Dooter and Tymere was the trouble makers in school, the class clowns they got on everybody ass, was punking niggas, knocking niggas down all that shit." He chuckled." If yo shoes was leaning Dooter would be quick to point it out, making jokes and shit."

" Some Niggas was tryna rob AJ out his lunch money and we saved his ass, been close ever since."

" I kinda feel like we could've been a big ass friend group." He said, making me instantly shake my head.

" I don't want a big friend group anyways, that shit don't work out."

" Yeah, but you never know could've had the best memories of your life, but motherfuckas' come in your life for a reason, either a lesson or blessin'."

Mikey soon opened up to me about his past, Mikey never had interest in the streets and AJ wasn't built for it. Ty'mere had football dreams but turned to the fast money and Mikey also revealed that Dooter could've been a rapper, and a football player.

" Dooter was SoundCloud rapper?" I exclaimed shocked at the information he just told me," He do look like the type to be trying rap."

" Man, on god I got one of his songs, he wasn't that bad." Mikey searched through his phone, playing one of Dooter's old songs.

" Mikey searched through his phone, playing one of Dooter's old songs