03.

★ 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘★
                           ᴊᴀɴᴜɴᴀʀʏ 7ᴛʜ, 2021

" ya' never said you was going through on the bet." aj said running his hands over his waves.

" son, yo ass probably done scared her away with that corny ass pick up line, and why are yall betting on females anyways." ty'mere stated.

" she was a fineass nurse, i bet you be in this bitch like nurse nirahhh, im feeling pain i need you to touch on my weewee." mikey joked.

" of course im going through on this bet, this a easy 2hunnid." i said sitting up in my hospital bed. " can't wait to get out this bitch tho."

" you niggas sick, but anyways im finna go to vending machine, yall want sum?" ty'mere asked.

" yea gimme a pop, and some chips whatever they got in that bitch." aj said.

" yea what he said." mikey added.

12:54 PM
★ 𝐓𝐘'𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐒 ★

I walked down the hall, to the vending machine.

I clicked b3 and 2C for a mountain and a small bag of hot fries, I heard heels clacking coming from the distance.

I inserted my money, and heard the snacks go into slot, as I bent down to grab them I felt somebody run into me.

" I'm so sorry." nirah said as she picked up my Mountain Dew and Chips.

she tried to hurry up and pick up her papers and clipboard.

" you ight." I said picking up the papers and handing them to her.

I took in all her features, she was beautiful, and had her head on straight, I can't believe them niggas ah really bet on her, them niggas is sick literally.

" thank you so much." she said giving me a smile before walking off, her heels clacking on the floor.

I smiled, before turning back to the vending machine, and got the same thing for mikey, and then something for myself.

i walked back to dooter's hospital room, shutting the door behind me.

" what took you so long nigga." mikey mugged as I handed him his snacks.

" this nigga look jolly, he probably just got his dick wet by one of these fineass nurses." aj said laughing.

I mugged them before slouching in my chair, " that vending machine was tripping yo."

" sometimes you gotta knock that bitch down for yo snacks to come out." dooter said laughing, scrolling on his phone.