34.

★ 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐀 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐍𝐄𝐘 ★
                              ᴍᴀʀᴄʜ 24th, 2021
                                       7:55 ᴀᴍ

' Im getting ripped tonight. Rip that pussy ayee, I'm going in tonightttt '

I started doing the dance but stopped when I instantly forgot it. I've been tryna learn the dance for the past morning.

My first class is usually a little later but my professor is dedicated to get atleast an hour of the class in before leaving the school.

★ 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘★
11:11 ᴀᴍ

" Why do girls, love to do that pose." Mere sung walking into the kitchen, watching old Musical.ly." And then ya need trainers, what are those."

" Boy." I said laughing.

He rolled his eyes, slipping his feet into Nirah's size 7 ugg slides.

" Stop, don't talk to me, loser, lame, o wannabe." He said doing the little dance.

" You a goofy." I said pulling out the pancake mix reading the instructions.

Me, Ty'mere, and Destiny decided to stay at Nirah's house for a few days to help around the house and be there for her.

" Whatcha making." He said sitting on the stool, adjusting the bonnet on his head.

" Some waffles you fat bitch." I said preheating the waffle iron.

" Ya mama." He replied sticking out his tongue. I mugged him, I wanted to stab him with this big ass butcher knife.

" Mane, get the fuck." I mugged began making the pancake batter.

" I'm leaving in a few days anyways." He shrugged jumping off the counter." Going back to my city."

" The Lou." I smiled, 314 was my other hometown. Born in Indiana but I stayed going to Saint Louis since 9 and ever since then I been claiming that shit.

I would stay down there for long periods of time, and at the age of 13 I began developing their ways. St.Louis is filled with the low-down, slimey ass niggas and bitches. You can't trust shit in St.Louis, especially the girls they more gangsta than the niggas, they'll get your ass set up quick.

" Aw shit bitch." I said getting excited." How long you staying down der."

" Shit, I ain gon cap." He shrugged." Thinkin bout boxin cars and shit, I'm probably gone move down there."

" Man what." I said in my lil durk voice. I snapped my neck towards him.

" Yeah, Indiana ain't for me cuh." He said patting my back.

" STL crazy though." I said shutting the iron." You sure nigga, shit crucial that's the highest city for crime rate."

" Shit, I know." He nodded." Ain't shit hea for me, but killing niggas and shit."

" I feel you."

" Dessy and Nirah up yet?" I questioned, unlocking my phone and setting a timer for nine minutes." Kinda thinking about making a whole 5-star meal you feel me."