39.

★ 𝐍𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 ★
ᴍᴀʀᴄʜ 28ᴛʜ, 2021

I laid in the bed staring at the ceiling. It was one of those days again. I turned to my right side, pulling the cover up over me, closing my eyes to try and go back to sleep again.

My eye were closed for about 5 minutes, but soon opened. I couldn't go back to sleep, I wasn't tired. I slept for about 12 hours. It's 2 pm.

I hate having days like these, one day I'm feeling so good, not thinking about it. I get real productive and happy thinking i finally accepted the fact that I got sexually assaulted, and things are gonna get better. It doesn't seem to last very long.

I grabbed my phone from the nightstand, checking my notifications and taking it off the charger.

I didn't feel like talking to anybody either, I just wanted to be left the fuck alone.

Since I was gonna be in the house today, I decided to take down my wig. Whew, I look a mess.

I snatched my wig off, right along with the wig cap and I could've swore some of my edges went with them. I think ima stop using the wig caps, I need all the edges I can get.

The wig was in fair condition, i could wear it another time or experiment on it, since I wanted to learn how to dye my own wigs.

Now it was just me and my set it off braids, did I feel like taking these out? Hell nah. I put some castor oil in the parts. I slid my bonnet over my head, and called it a day.

I entered the kitchen, and flipped on the light. It was dark as shit since I didn't open any curtains, but it was like 2:30 pm. I felt like shit, I was drained mentally and emotionally, tired physically and slightly depressed. It was like a dark cloud was over me and my house, and I don't allow no bad energy around this motherfucker.

I opened all the curtains in the house, I inhaled as I gathered myself together. I really needed to get in my bible too.

" Hey alexa! play magic hour by jhene aiko." I commanded Alexa. I went to my refrigerator grabbing my lucky charms, I went to the cabinet grabbing a bowl and poured my cereal, than my milk.

Dooter was so weird, he always poured his milk first then his cereal, but what the fuck was I expecting from a nigga named Dooter?

" It ain't perfect but everything's beautiful here." I sung to myself as I made my way to the kitchen table. My phone dinged, an iMessage notification from dooter popped up on my screen. I rolled my eyes as swiped up and continue to scroll and eat my cereal.

Honestly, I ain't even wanna talk to him. It's crazy how I saved your life and you wanted to make a bet on me. I forgave him, and thanked him for saving my life but I will never forget, cause if AJ ain't try and pull that bullshit. The bet would've still been going.

I was upset at Mikey and Destiny too. How yall supposed to be my friends and knew this shit all this time, I couldn't really be upset at destiny cause she warned me, and her and mere told me at the party. It's Mikey who I'm upset at.

You was sitting there in the hospital with your friend, you knew what the fuck was going on and didn't let me know? i forgave him too.

But AJ, I could never forgive you. He could rot in hell for all I care.

★ 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 ★
3:04 pm

" Is it fucking good?" I mugged my little brother Kamari who was smacking on some spicy chicken nuggets from Burger King. I think he smacking on deer ankles but aye.

" It's good as fuck." He chewed louder as he shoved another nugget down his throat, I rolled my eyes and continued rolling my blunt.

I constantly checked me and ol girl's messages but she ain't respond back even though she said she'll talk to me today.

Yesterday, I scrolled through the 3 posts she had on Instagram and saw that she had a boy bestfriend. We don't do those over here, cause whole time they be more than ' best friends.' niggas now and days can't get too close to get a girl without catching feelings or wanna fuck.

When I went to her bestfriend page I saw he was a basketball player. He wasn't known but he had skills and wasn't far from getting popular.

★ 𝐍𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 ★
ᴍᴀʀᴄʜ 29th, 2021
11:22 ᴀᴍ

Another day, and I'm still feeling like shit. I haven't did hair in awhile, or even stepped foot in the hospital. My colleagues still call and check-in on me.

I haven't even did hair. I still get appointments that I don't accept, but this girl just booked me for a low bun the 25th I guess I could make this quick $50.

A woman had went viral on tiktok for accidentally spraying gorilla glue on her hair thinking it hair freeze spray. Ever since I saw that video two days ago I always go in my hair room and check my Got2B spray to make sure, I can't take no chances.

" Thank you God for waking me up another day." I prayed. I stretched before getting out of bed and entering my bathroom to go piss, I still didn't feel like being bothered with anybody.

I sat on the toilet scrolling through Instagram. Snapchat sent me a notification about old photos I took on snap 4 years ago today.

I clicked on the notification, waiting for the photos to pop up.

" Ooooouu, lord ima have a heart attack, damn this is some scary shit." I said cringing at the old photos of me, there was also photos of Zion and some of my cousins I used to hang around.

Boah, back in the day I was hit.

_________________

so y'all, as I'm rereading my book I noticed that I was fucking up the dates LMAOO, and y'all ain't say shit to me? but I guess y'all ain't notice, shit I ain't notice til now but everything is fixed:) 💕can't wait til y'all read these chapters cause I know y'all about to eat me tf up in these comments😂.