66.

★ 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐓𝐎𝐍 ★
later on that day.

" Come on baby I gotta get on the plane In a few hours." I rushed Nirah holding my hand out so she could step out the passenger side.

Slamming my car door behind her i lead up to the entrance," I want you to meet my coach, he in gym with some of my other teammates."

" Wait don't you think we should get your last bag out your dorm before we go in the gym, I feel like that's more logical."

I nodded my head," You right, the stairs right this way."

" Baeee." She whined," My feet hurt why don't we take the elevator."

I gave her the Shidd expression and she began busting out into laughter.

" Why not, it'll be fun!"

" Shittt, after what happened the last time i swore to the great heavens a that I wasn't taking my black ass on another elevator." I said in a serious tone as I carried her up the three flights of steps.

" Ouuuuu." Nirah at the sight of the vending machine," Drop me off right here I'm finna get me some snacks."

" Girla yo hungry ass can wait." I mugged her leaning against the railing.

" Just go, it's not gone take you nothing but a few seconds ima be waiting right here for you, alright?"

" Okay, you better or we gone have some problems."

" I am, now go." She shooed me off, and I rolled my eyes.

★ 𝐍𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 ★

" Damn, what else do I want." I thought to myself I had about 5 items stuffed in my purse, the machine is doing deals where you buy one get one free aka shaking the machine.

I wonder what's taking Mikey so long, it shouldn't take that long to get a simple backpack.

I turned to see that one girl from his game, she approached with a bright smile on her face. She was really beautiful.

" Hi, how can I help you?" I asked in confusion on why she even came up to speak to me.

" Hi, are you Nirah? Mikey's girlfriend."

" Mhm." I hummed in response slightly squinting my eyes at her," Whose asking?"

" Well.." she trailed off," It's just that I've been sucking his dick for a while now and I didn't want any confusion."

" Confusion about what?" I asked raising one of my eyebrows." I know you is not boasting about being a eatey-petey you is too beautiful."

Before she could ever respond Mikey came back down the hall," Why you conversating with girlfriend sanya?" He asked in an aggressive tone.

" Baby, it's nothing just a small talk." I dismissed him.