59.

June 5th, 2021.
7:10 pm.

We all hurdled up and Coach Dj was making a plan.

" Black & Williams, and Wilson are the three tallest out here, try to grab for the ball if you can if the opposing team end up grabbing it, Mikey you on defense." He said and I nodded, he continued to go over the plan.

We all went in the middle of the floor waiting for the referee to toss the ball up. I looked back at Nirah and My father, she waved and I gave her a head nod.

The ball went up and we all jumped to grab the ball, the opposing team end up grabbing it. It's on.

47-39 was our score at the moment, it was the last 20 seconds of the game.

My teammate had the ball in his hand he had three dudes guarding him, I was the only one closest he tossed the ball towards my direction making me jump up and grab it running down the court dunking the ball, a player from the opposing team knocked me out the air, making me fall on my arm and my head banged against the floor.

" Fuckkk." I groaned rubbing my head that was pounding as my teammates and coach rushed to me.

★ 𝐍𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 ★

" Let's go Mikey!" I cheered watching Mikey dunk the ball but got knocked out the air by another player making the crowd grasp.

" Mikey!" Me and his father said in unison standing to our feet watching his teammates rush to his aid.

" OH MY GOD MY BABYYY!" A girl said as she ran down the bleachers to get to Mikey.

" Her baby?! Who tf is this bitch." I thought to myself  following her down the bleachers, before we could get onto the court the ref stopped us.

" You can't be on the court ladies."

" That's my boyfriend." The other girl cried," Lemme get to my boyfriend."

" Yo boyfriend?"

" Yo boyfriend?"

She nodded her head giving me the sideye," Mhm who you?"

" Just let me through, I need to make sure he's okay." I begged the ref.

" Sorry, no can-do ladies please go back to yall seats." He said pushing us back up the bleachers.

" Nirah!" Mikey called out to me.

" Mikey!"

" Aye ref, let her through!" One of the coaches yelled to the ref and he nodded his head letting me go onto the court.